Official Atlanta Hawks vs. Orlando Magic Playoffs Thread: Game 6; 7:30 ATL Leads 3-2

Josh flexin! 
eek.gif
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

how does joe play with that quadruple thick head band?

he's not going to have any waves anymore soon
headband has nothing to do with waves 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

laugh.gif
i know. especially since his head band is dang near a du rag.

Originally Posted by got shoes

laugh.gif
i know. especially since his head band is dang near a du rag.

Watching this game I am thinking, what was Orlando doing to make those trades, outside of howard they have nothing at all.  Can someone please explain this to me, was this a financial move????

Watching this game I am thinking, what was Orlando doing to make those trades, outside of howard they have nothing at all.  Can someone please explain this to me, was this a financial move????

We're lucky to be up 9 right now, every look by Reddick and Anderson were good looks and the Magic are overall 1-14 from 3. Combine that with Dwight only having 5 points we should be up by at least 20 right now.

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

They thought they was getting the old Hedo back, and that maybe JRich would play better than VC in the playoffs.
Lewis was garbarge and Otis Smith thought he that Gill still had something left

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

They thought they was getting the old Hedo back, and that maybe JRich would play better than VC in the playoffs.
Lewis was garbarge and Otis Smith thought he that Gill still had something left

We're lucky to be up 9 right now, every look by Reddick and Anderson were good looks and the Magic are overall 1-14 from 3. Combine that with Dwight only having 5 points we should be up by at least 20 right now.

Back
Top Bottom