Official Ask A Logical Religious Person Thread. vol. Ask me anything.

Originally Posted by blackxme

Well first I'd like to ask what compels you to believe in a diety? You stated that you've looked at all the arguments and counter arguments but
what specifically brought to the point where you said I'm going to be a Christian?

And kudos to you for making this thread.
Alright so two things compel me to believe in a deity: causation and creation. First, I operate on the premise that every action has to have a cause. From this we start going back in history and time. We go back hundreds, thousands, millions of years retracing evolution (which I believe in.. lol) and we get to the creation. The scientific explanation is the big bang theory - the notion that the universe was a hot dense mass that expanded (and continute to expand). I was unsatisfied with this based on the simple question of "Where did this dense mass or atom or w/e come from?" Answer: "Well it was just there...". Ok, well based on the premise of causation that im operating on, this doesnt fly. The creationist explanation of a divine being (who, by nature, doesnt need a cause and exists on its own accord) seemed just as, if not more plausable. In fact, accepting the big bang theory as the sole explanation of the universe's origin requires just as much faith as the creationist argument. The leap of faith here would lie with the fact that you assume this mysterious ball of mass just exists and always had existed and no further questioning. Logically, when deciding between these two aspects, I moved towards the existence of a deity since it addressed the causal issue (since, it needs no cause) and the origin issue (in my opinion, equal to or better than the big bang theory).

On a sidenote, I, in no way, reject the big bang theory. I believe that they actually compliment each other. That the "Let there be light" could have easily been the big bang itself.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Well let's start off with, is it possible to be religious AND be logical?
I think so. I think a lot of religious people ARENT logical - perhaps most. That they accept religion as dogma and are raised into it with no consideration of the matter (Jesus Camp the documentary does an excellent job with examining the indoctrination of the youth). However, for the most part, I haven't seen any major tenets of religion that directly conflict with any of the axioms of logic.

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

If you lived in a third world country and live a sinless life but never heard of god or "Jesus" you go to hell?
Tough question. Christianity taken as is says that 'Jesus is the way' or basically something along the lines of believing in Jesus is the only way to heaven. Honestly, I dont think it would work exactly like that. If it did, it would conflict with a lot of what Jesus says in the new testament and what God says in the old testament. I cant imagine a benevolent, all loving God condemning somebody to hell for eternity. It would conflict too directly with what the majority of the religion is entailed by. Basically, the cornerstone of the religion is the Standard Monotheistic Conception: One God, All powerful, All good, All knowing, etc. This is the start, Premise (1). Anything after that must follow from this premise. If it conflicts, one of three claims must be accepted: 1- The original premise is flawed and God does not exist. 2 - The claim at hand is false and no, they dont go to hell. 3 - We have insufficient understanding/information - Basically we dont know.

I don't think that it would be significant enough to dismiss the existence of God upon (since it conflicts with being All Good or Benevolent). We would be left with either 2 or 3. Sorry man, I know this isnt the best response you could get, but would you really take me seriously if I pretended like I knew all the answers..?

Originally Posted by the north west

what are your thoughts on other religions like Buddhism and Hindu

Thoughts... as in their validity? So we have to consider the possibility that they could in fact all believe the same religion just called by different names with different methods of reaching people. I mean Jesus was in the Qur'an except he was depicted as a prophet rather than as the cornerstone. They do have a lot in common - most strongly encourage prayer (whether its five times a day or if its called 'meditation'), most advocate peace/love as a general guideline of living (once again, exceptions. The Quran says that if you meet an infidel you would be required to either 1) convert them or if (1) fails, then 2) kill them..., but were talking very broad strokes).

As for why Christianity specifically, there are a few reasons. First off, there was very little that I disagreed with. Once I actually understood what it was about. It was presented to me as a completely different ideology than it actually is. The type of people that condemed getting high, drinking and sex as being sins werent exactly right. The bible warns of drinking being dangerous as it could allow you to do other, serious sins (ok fair enough), drugs arent mentioned (in fact, I think there are even a few passages. No premarital sex is VERY vague. I mean you can stretch it out of the text, but for example the biggest examples would be:

[font=Verdana, Arial, Times][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion." [I Corinthians 7:9] [/font][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Times][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body...Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said 'the two will become one flesh' ..." [I Corinthians 6:13-16[/font][/font]]

I mean, maybe.. But for the most part it says: dont be a prostitute, dont get prostitutes, dont have sex with animals, and dont be gay.

Second off as to why Christianity, was the structure. It seemed to me that you could remove Buddha and still have Buddhism. You could remove Mohammed and Islam would still exist. Shintoism and Daoism didnt rely heavily on a single being. However, Christianity without Jesus is nothing. Christianity is the belief in Jesus and God. This, to me, seemed like a strong quality that I'd expect to find in God (assuming there is one). It says believe in Jesus (=God) or thats it. Once again, it seemed like the people that would have it right would make it so that I'd have to believe in God.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

How does it feel to follow one of the hundreds of religions that exist and believe only yours is right? how does it feel to put baggage on and slow down scientific progress?
Hm, hypocrite much? Haha, so hold on, let me get this straight. You (implicitly) state that you dont believe in God. Then criticize others for assuming that their beliefs are right. You consider these people to be ridiculous all while you are assuming that YOUR BELIEFS ARE TRUE. Haha come on man, think before you speak (type).

Lmao and slow down scientific progress? I'm a researcher at a think tank man. My JOB is to make scientific progress. My other jobs focus on creating academic research that get published in peer-reviewed journals. Don't come into this thread and assume im some religious stereotype. Thats why I made this. So, either contribute by making a legitimate claim, or stop wasting space.

Originally Posted by he told on me

So this is your basic rhetoric vs God. I agree with you ninety eight percent. Most Christians look disdainfully at others beliefs. I only.have one question. So you think you can use logic to explain all the bible. That's what I meant by my first sentance.
Not necessarily. I dont think any religion can be encompassed ENTIRELY by logic. There has to be some element of faith given that there is just a lot that we dont know.

With specific regards to the bible, I think that a lot of it is subject to interpretation and that you can't, in fact, explain the whole thing using just logic. Why is that? Well, just think that if God were to make a book that would work as guidance to a lot of different people (hypothetically), it would have to mean different things to different people, right? I mean people live drastically different lives and find themselves in radically different circumstances throughout time, so how would the same book work to help so many people if what was said was only intended to be taken literally? My thoughts are that it can't. It would HAVE to contain elements that are subject to interpretation so as to have contextual worth. Hope this answered your question. If not, let me know, and I'll try again.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Why should I be religious?

Well, ideally because it would be the truth. I think thats the goal of a lot of people - at least a lot of people that seriously think about this issue. If it were the truth, and God existed, you would want to know this and believe in him. Unfortunately, we cant know if this is the case or not. A lot of people think that they do and a lot of people do it for the wrong reasons (ie. say that theyre religious as a way to segregate themselves from society. Others claim that they have religious experiences that make them convinced that it is the truth.

If that answer isnt good enough, you can consider this (lol but not too much, its kind of bs). It's called Pascal's Wager. Initially posed by French philosopher Blaise Pascal in the mid to late 1600s. Consider the following.

It is at least conceivable that a God exists. Given this, there are four possible outcomes: (1)You believe in God and God turns out to exist, (2)You believe in God and God turns out not to exist, (3)You dont believe in God and God turns out to exist, and (4)You dont believe in God and God turns out not to exist. After this, consider the outcomes of each result. The outcomes are as follows:
(1) Believe-Exist: You go to heaven (infinite happiness)
(2) Believe-Doesnt Exist: Zero gain, maybe slight loss given that you wasted your time.
(3) Dont Believe-Exist: You go to hell (infinite pain)
(4) Dont Believe-Doesnt Exist: Zero gain, maybe slight gain given that you were right..? Who knows, basically its insignificant.

Well numbers 2 and 4 cancel out since theyre practically nothing. Youre left with with the possibility of infinite happiness or infinite pain. You multiply the probability of each outcome actually occurring with the result that would follow and you get your expected value. Given that its negative infinity and positive infinity, any number times this yields an expected value of negative and positive infinity respectively (no matter how small the possibility is). As a result, you would be foolish not to believe in God given these two outcomes. Well, what if you CANT believe in God. As in, you just dont believe he exists. You cant just make yourself believe right..? Well, Pascal said that you should live your life like somebody who believes in him. Go to church, pray, be good, etc etc etc. After a while, youll start to believe it.

^there are so so so so many objections to this from a formal logical perspecive that its nuts. Im not gonna get into them all now, but if youre interested, you have a basic starting point. I, personally, disagree with Pascal's Wager, but it was significant in history and at least worth knowing about.
_____

I'm tired and its taken me a long time to write this so Im taking a break. I'll be back to answer the rest and contribute what I can.

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

xbydsx.jpg

/thread

ONE OF THE GREATEST QUOTES EVER
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Theta

Well first I'd like to ask what compels you to believe in a diety? You stated that you've looked at all the arguments and counter arguments but
what specifically brought to the point where you said I'm going to be a Christian?

Alright so two things compel me to believe in a deity: causation and creation. First, I operate on the premise that every action has to have a cause. From this we start going back in history and time. We go back hundreds, thousands, millions of years retracing evolution (which I believe in.. lol) and we get to the creation. The scientific explanation is the big bang theory - the notion that the universe was a hot dense mass that expanded (and continute to expand). I was unsatisfied with this based on the simple question of "Where did this dense mass or atom or w/e come from?" Answer: "Well it was just there...". Ok, well based on the premise of causation that im operating on, this doesnt fly. The creationist explanation of a divine being (who, by nature, doesnt need a cause and exists on its own accord) seemed just as, if not more plausable. In fact, accepting the big bang theory as the sole explanation of the universe's origin requires just as much faith as the creationist argument. The leap of faith here would lie with the fact that you assume this mysterious ball of mass just exists and always had existed and no further questioning. Logically, when deciding between these two aspects, I moved towards the existence of a deity since it addressed the causal issue (since, it needs no cause) and the origin issue (in my opinion, equal to or better than the big bang theory).

On a sidenote, I, in no way, reject the big bang theory. I believe that they actually compliment each other. That the "Let there be light" could have easily been the big bang itself.

Well let's start off with, is it possible to be religious AND be logical?
I think so. I think a lot of religious people ARENT logical - perhaps most. That they accept religion as dogma and are raised into it with no consideration of the matter (Jesus Camp the documentary does an excellent job with examining the indoctrination of the youth). However, for the most part, I haven't seen any major tenets of religion that directly conflict with any of the axioms of logic.

If you lived in a third world country and live a sinless life but never heard of god or "Jesus" you go to hell?
Tough question. Christianity taken as is says that 'Jesus is the way' or basically something along the lines of believing in Jesus is the only way to heaven. Honestly, I dont think it would work exactly like that. If it did, it would conflict with a lot of what Jesus says in the new testament and what God says in the old testament. I cant imagine a benevolent, all loving God condemning somebody to hell for eternity. It would conflict too directly with what the majority of the religion is entailed by. Basically, the cornerstone of the religion is the Standard Monotheistic Conception: One God, All powerful, All good, All knowing, etc. This is the start, Premise (1). Anything after that must follow from this premise. If it conflicts, one of three claims must be accepted: 1- The original premise is flawed and God does not exist. 2 - The claim at hand is false and no, they dont go to hell. 3 - We have insufficient understanding/information - Basically we dont know.

I don't think that it would be significant enough to dismiss the existence of God upon (since it conflicts with being All Good or Benevolent). We would be left with either 2 or 3. Sorry man, I know this isnt the best response you could get, but would you really take me seriously if I pretended like I knew all the answers..?

Originally Posted by the north west

what are your thoughts on other religions like Buddhism and Hindu

Thoughts... as in their validity? So we have to consider the possibility that they could in fact all believe the same religion just called by different names with different methods of reaching people. I mean Jesus was in the Qur'an except he was depicted as a prophet rather than as the cornerstone. They do have a lot in common - most strongly encourage prayer (whether its five times a day or if its called 'meditation'), most advocate peace/love as a general guideline of living (once again, exceptions. The Quran says that if you meet an infidel you would be required to either 1) convert them or if (1) fails, then 2) kill them..., but were talking very broad strokes).

As for why Christianity specifically, there are a few reasons. First off, there was very little that I disagreed with. Once I actually understood what it was about. It was presented to me as a completely different ideology than it actually is. The type of people that condemed getting high, drinking and sex as being sins werent exactly right. The bible warns of drinking being dangerous as it could allow you to do other, serious sins (ok fair enough), drugs arent mentioned (in fact, I think there are even a few passages. No premarital sex is VERY vague. I mean you can stretch it out of the text, but for example the biggest examples would be:

[font=Verdana, Arial, Times][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion." [I Corinthians 7:9] [/font][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Times][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body...Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said 'the two will become one flesh' ..." [I Corinthians 6:13-16[/font][/font]]

I mean, maybe.. But for the most part it says: dont be a prostitute, dont get prostitutes, dont have sex with animals, and dont be gay.

Second off as to why Christianity, was the structure. It seemed to me that you could remove Buddha and still have Buddhism. You could remove Mohammed and Islam would still exist. Shintoism and Daoism didnt rely heavily on a single being. However, Christianity without Jesus is nothing. Christianity is the belief in Jesus and God. This, to me, seemed like a strong quality that I'd expect to find in God (assuming there is one). It says believe in Jesus (=God) or thats it. Once again, it seemed like the people that would have it right would make it so that I'd have to believe in God.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

How does it feel to follow one of the hundreds of religions that exist and believe only yours is right? how does it feel to put baggage on and slow down scientific progress?
Hm, hypocrite much? Haha, so hold on, let me get this straight. You (implicitly) state that you dont believe in God. Then criticize others for assuming that their beliefs are right. You consider these people to be ridiculous all while you are assuming that YOUR BELIEFS ARE TRUE. Haha come on man, think before you speak (type).

Lmao and slow down scientific progress? I'm a researcher at a think tank man. My JOB is to make scientific progress. My other jobs focus on creating academic research that get published in peer-reviewed journals. Don't come into this thread and assume im some religious stereotype. Thats why I made this. So, either contribute by making a legitimate claim, or stop wasting space.

Originally Posted by he told on me

So this is your basic rhetoric vs God. I agree with you ninety eight percent. Most Christians look disdainfully at others beliefs. I only.have one question. So you think you can use logic to explain all the bible. That's what I meant by my first sentance.
Not necessarily. I dont think any religion can be encompassed ENTIRELY by logic. There has to be some element of faith given that there is just a lot that we dont know.

With specific regards to the bible, I think that a lot of it is subject to interpretation and that you can't, in fact, explain the whole thing using just logic. Why is that? Well, just think that if God were to make a book that would work as guidance to a lot of different people (hypothetically), it would have to mean different things to different people, right? I mean people live drastically different lives and find themselves in radically different circumstances throughout time, so how would the same book work to help so many people if what was said was only intended to be taken literally? My thoughts are that it can't. It would HAVE to contain elements that are subject to interpretation so as to have contextual worth. Hope this answered your question. If not, let me know, and I'll try again.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Why should I be religious?

Well, ideally because it would be the truth. I think thats the goal of a lot of people - at least a lot of people that seriously think about this issue. If it were the truth, and God existed, you would want to know this and believe in him. Unfortunately, we cant know if this is the case or not. A lot of people think that they do and a lot of people do it for the wrong reasons (ie. say that theyre religious as a way to segregate themselves from society. Others claim that they have religious experiences that make them convinced that it is the truth.

If that answer isnt good enough, you can consider this (lol but not too much, its kind of bs). It's called Pascal's Wager. Initially posed by French philosopher Blaise Pascal in the mid to late 1600s. Consider the following.

It is at least conceivable that a God exists. Given this, there are four possible outcomes: (1)You believe in God and God turns out to exist, (2)You believe in God and God turns out not to exist, (3)You dont believe in God and God turns out to exist, and (4)You dont believe in God and God turns out not to exist. After this, consider the outcomes of each result. The outcomes are as follows:
(1) Believe-Exist: You go to heaven (infinite happiness)
(2) Believe-Doesnt Exist: Zero gain, maybe slight loss given that you wasted your time.
(3) Dont Believe-Exist: You go to hell (infinite pain)
(4) Dont Believe-Doesnt Exist: Zero gain, maybe slight gain given that you were right..? Who knows, basically its insignificant.

Well numbers 2 and 4 cancel out since theyre practically nothing. Youre left with with the possibility of infinite happiness or infinite pain. You multiply the probability of each outcome actually occurring with the result that would follow and you get your expected value. Given that its negative infinity and positive infinity, any number times this yields an expected value of negative and positive infinity respectively (no matter how small the possibility is). As a result, you would be foolish not to believe in God given these two outcomes. Well, what if you CANT believe in God. As in, you just dont believe he exists. You cant just make yourself believe right..? Well, Pascal said that you should live your life like somebody who believes in him. Go to church, pray, be good, etc etc etc. After a while, youll start to believe it.

^there are so so so so many objections to this from a formal logical perspecive that its nuts. Im not gonna get into them all now, but if youre interested, you have a basic starting point. I, personally, disagree with Pascal's Wager, but it was significant in history and at least worth knowing about.
_____

I'm tired and its taken me a long time to write this so Im taking a break. I'll be back to answer the rest and contribute what I can.

This guy is talking about everything from my philosophy class.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

^^^You beat me to it, the whole what do you have to lose argument is flawed because which God do I choose fam?
grin.gif
I applaud you for this thread tho.....most religious people avoid questions and debate like a plague.
ohwell.gif

Anyhow care to answer my "who created God?" question? I know for a fact no one has an answer to this, but I just want to know what your answer would be based on what you know about the scriptures.

the whole what do you have to lose argument is flawed because which God do I choose fam?

This, but OP wrote he disagrees with Pascal's Wager. +1 Logic point for you, OP
smile.gif
Now back to questions,

Wouldnt it be easier to live life as an agnostic? Claiming to know only that you cant know if there's a god or not, while living your life in a manner that's predominately sinless or at least in a way that's not morally wrong. God couldnt blame someone for being skeptical when he/she themself wont show themself to said person, could they?

With the abundant number of religions out there, all claiming that they're the true religion, how can you claim that you know, absolutely, that you're right?

If you weren't Christian, would you follow any other religion?

whoa whoa whoa tiger, why are you going so hard, thought we were trying to be rational here? and why are you implying I DONT believe in God, Im actually Catholic myself but I was just testing you, seems like your beliefs got you in a small rage there

You are the reason religious people are stereotyped, now take a seat

Tough question. Christianity taken as is says that 'Jesus is the way' or basically something along the lines of believing in Jesus is the only way to heaven.
sucks for them, huh?

Why can't I buy whiskey on Sunday?

Why did god kill my newborn cousin?

How dense are the clouds in heaven? Like still airy enough to float yet dense enough to keep fat angels from falling?

Was incest ok when Adam and Eve first came about? Since they and their kids populated the whole world?

In Heaven, what do you realistically think goes on? Will the idea of boredom not exist because how could someone worship another "person" non stop, 24/7 for-EVER? No way that doesn't become boring. What are you overall thoughts on Heaven?

-Why can't christianity and science coexist? (Intelligent design vs. Evolution)
-How does God "speak" to people? Should it be taken as literal or figurative? 

-People point the finger at God for a lot of wrong doing in the world, should we be pointing it at the devil? 

-Since Christians are doing God's work, what will happen to those who spread the message of hate instead of love? If its in the name of God, then it has to be good right?(Westboro Baptist)

-What does the bible say about 
pimp.gif
? The pages look like they'd make a nice 
pimp.gif
, but I've never done it. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

In Heaven, what do you realistically think goes on? Will the idea of boredom not exist because how could someone worship another "person" non stop, 24/7 for-EVER? No way that doesn't become boring. What are you overall thoughts on Heaven?

Even at a young age, heaven did not seem like the most appealing place to spend eternity. The idea of eternity itself doesn't sit well with me either. Anyhow, my understanding is heaven is a climate controlled environment where all the goody 2 shoes gather and sing praise and worship to God for eternity.

Hopefully God alters your mind-state to be in a constant state of Euphoria, if not heaven may be one of the most overrated ideas in the history of man. At least in Islam they give you virgins
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
.....but that's another story.

First off you say you believe in the big bang, ok, and you also believe in evolution, fine. But these two very ideas go completely against what is said within the bible. I mean according to the bible the Earth isn't billions of years old. And we certainly aren't descendants of apes, so being the rational person that you are, you can see why it's hard for a logical person to believe things within the bible.

And it's funny that you say that we as atheists assume that this hot dense point has always existed when in fact we don't.  Physicists certainly don't believe that, in fact they've never said such a thing. There is undeniable proof that long ago a huge expansion happened giving birth to our universe, but even I know that we don't have the whole story when it comes to the big bang. We know that it happened but we don't know why or what was before the big bang. It is a very tough question to answer I'll admit but it isn't out of the realm of possibility that we may one day know what exactly caused the big bang. Physicists are working hard at answering this very same question, and I commend them for trying because it isn't an easy task.

But as someone who believes in God, you believe that this being has always exists. If there is a God he must be extremely complex, but how can such a complex being come out of nowhere? Does not seem plausible to you?

I've used this quote once  on NT and I'll use it again because the great Richard Dawkins puts it better than I could.
However, when you ask what’s the alternative, if the alternative to what physicists now talk about is the big bang, if the alternative to that is a divine intelligence, a creator which would have to have been complicated, statistically improbable, the very kind of thing which scientific theories such as Darwin’s seeks to explain. Then immediately we see that however difficult and apparently inadequate the theory of the physicists is, the theory of the theologians that the first course was a complicated intelligence is even more difficult to accept. They’re both difficult but the theory of the cosmic intelligence is even worse. What Darwinism does is to raise our consciousness to the power of science to explain the existence of complex things and intelligences, and creative intelligences are above all complex things, they’re statistically improbable. Darwinism raises our consciousness to the power of science to explain how such entities—and the human brain is one—can come into existence from simple beginnings. However difficult those simple beginnings maybe to accept, they’re a whole lot easier to accept than complicated beginnings. Complicated things come into the universe late, as a consequence of slow gradual, incremental steps. God if he exists would have to be a very, very, very complicated thing indeed. So to postulate a God as the beginning of the universe, as the answer to the riddle of the first cause, is to shoot yourself in the conceptual foot because you are immediately postulating something far more complicated than that which you are trying to go against. Now physicists cope with this problem in various ways, which may seem somewhat unconvincing. For example they suggest that our universe is but one bubble in foam of universes, the multiverse, and each bubble in the foam has a different set of laws and constants. And by the anthropic principle we have to be—since we’re here talking about it—in the kind of bubble, with the kind of laws and constants, which are capable of giving rise to the evolutionary process and therefore to creatures like us. That is one current physicists’ explanation for how we exist in the kind of universe that we do. It doesn’t sound as convincing as say Darwin’s own theory, which is self-evidently very convincing. Nevertheless, however unconvincing that may sound, it is many, many, many orders of magnitude more convincing that any theory that says complex intelligence was there right from the outset. If you have problems seeing how matter could just come into existence (i.e. the big bang). Try thinking about how complex intelligent entities of any kind could suddenly just spring into existence, it’s many orders of magnitude harder to understand.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

^ Explain that to me. What happens in Islam?

Well the whole Martyrdom 72 virgins shenanigans. I found this page on wiki, interesting stuff.....not only do they get virgins, but they're all white, with appetizing vaginas
*CONVERTS TO ISLAM*

http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/72_Virgins

Some argue that those scriptures weren't referring to virgins at all...I wouldn't be surprised.

Even at a young age, heaven did not seem like the most appealing place to spend eternity. The idea of eternity itself doesn't sit well with me either. Anyhow, my understanding is heaven is a climate controlled environment where all the goody 2 shoes gather and sing praise and worship to God for eternity.
It don't make sense goin' to heaven with the goodie-goodies
Dressed in white, I like black Timbs and black hoodies
God will probably have me on some real strict $#$@
No sleepin' all day, no gettin my *+%+ licked
Hangin' with the goodie-goodies loungin' in paradise
*!*# that $#$@, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice

pimp.gif

if god sent his only begotten son to this world how come we are still considered his CHILDREN ? also, wouldn't adam be considered his true son because he was 'made' first ?

Back
Top Bottom