OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST... BEWARE OF APRIL FOOLS...NO PIC QUOTING.

ouch Cris, saw those in the BS forum. I was mad happy, bout to cop...then I scrolled down and saw your post. That was a kick in the nuts, damn!

Lots of good pick ups NT
2elfcbq.jpg

Denim 24/7s look good

Cris picking up Jos, had to look twice

Dope foamposite tees, I like those... info on where to scoop please

0132_4452_234_f

2n9klyo.jpg

25it7h1.jpg

vpc4rk.jpg

5n9p44.jpg

sxk70y.jpg

21jal1e.jpg

Nothing crazy ... hadn't made any pickups in a LONG time

Almost caught Penny's II from the outlet last night $59... they caught me switching the boxes tho ... 
laugh.gif
... I'll prolly go ahead and pay the $79 for them.

Originally Posted by young dr0

Nothing crazy ... hadn't made any pickups in a LONG time

Almost caught Penny's II from the outlet last night $59... they caught me switching the boxes tho ... 
laugh.gif
... I'll prolly go ahead and pay the $79 for them.
haha wont be making any pickups in a LONG time if you keep trying to switch boxes...they'll throw your behind in jail lol
roll.gif
  no worth it man....trust, you are lucky they didnt just let you buy them after the box switch and then have the boys in blue waiting for you outside lol

Rarely put up my pick ups these days but I wanted these lerbons for years so why not.
wi5yxv.jpg

2s16ez8.jpg

25k4x0h.jpg

Now I just need the Aquas Kevin has.

I know this isnt really a new pickup but id like to think that the majority of the NTers that post in this thread work hard for their money and therefore reward themselves with whatever indulges them. The reward I got for working hard after 3 years is my very own office in which i moved into today. Might not be much to others but just gives a sense of feeling of accomplishment.

386049120.jpg

In case youre wondering its and 8' X 10' space...funny thing is I carpeted, painted, and furnished mine and 3 other offices just to move into them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pghsneakers

i needs that paper planes tee. where did ya grab?
[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]I got mine from the Wiz concert in ATL ... they were throwing them in the crowd ... [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]here's a link though.[/color]

http://flipelican.bigcart...lifa-x-d-o-s-e-pre-order

haha wont be making any pickups in a LONG time if you keep trying to switch boxes...they'll throw your behind in jail lol
roll.gif
  no worth it man....trust, you are lucky they didnt just let you buy them after the box switch and then have the boys in blue waiting for you outside lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(153, 255, 204)]nah .. it wasn't even that kind of deal.  it's nothing but kids that work @ the Nike Outlets in Orlando for the most part @ night.  And I was surprised she even checked the boxes.  Usually they just look at the size on the box and then check the size on the shoes.[/color]

@MALCALA622

way ta go man,it's nice to see people working hard and getting rewarded for it, i respect that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice duck and bobblehead btw
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom