Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

So that waitress is named Corliss? Carton has been beasting her for months lolHe said she looked like Vanessa Williams and was like "If she is under 30...my goodness!"Have boomer and carton gotten her to appear on their show yet?

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Just stopping by to say the Yankees had a good game last night. I was out so I couldnt be in here. But its looking like that was prolly a good thing.

Alfamega-Uh_Huh.jpg

Just stopping by to say the Yankees had a good game last night. I was out so I couldnt be in here. But its looking like that was prolly a good thing.

Alfamega-Uh_Huh.jpg

Not gonna get my hopes up for Game 6, but if Hughes pitches good and we win then game 7 will be 
pimp.gif

Not gonna get my hopes up for Game 6, but if Hughes pitches good and we win then game 7 will be 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

So that waitress is named Corliss? Carton has been beasting her for months lolHe said she looked like Vanessa Williams and was like "If she is under 30...my goodness!"Have boomer and carton gotten her to appear on their show yet?

not since they have been on t.v

she has been on the phone before, shes 24

[/Boomer Esiason] Shes A Hot Box Of Rocks [Boomer Esiason/]

**AL HUGHES**

Originally Posted by briannnnn

not since they have been on t.v

she has been on the phone before, shes 24

[/Boomer Esiason] Shes A Hot Box Of Rocks [Boomer Esiason/]

**AL HUGHES**

Corliss from where?

Tmay is cool folk but y'all need to take this to PM
laugh.gif

I'm still laughing this dude called us Bronx hoodrats
roll.gif

Corliss from where?

Tmay is cool folk but y'all need to take this to PM
laugh.gif

I'm still laughing this dude called us Bronx hoodrats
roll.gif

^shes a hostess at yankee stadium

u always see her when a lefty is batting

google her, i dont have any pics

^shes a hostess at yankee stadium

u always see her when a lefty is batting

google her, i dont have any pics

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Alfamega-Uh_Huh.jpg
laugh.gif

Had a feeling I would get that response. I wont be around for Friday or Saturdays game either. Maybe make an EVO appearance here and there but I cant be clockin the post like when Im sittin at home. But good luck. to both teams. Honestly I would love a game 7. Game 7s are always exciting and Lee vs Pettitte rd 2 would be a great way to start off the party ima be at that night.

Shorties come before baseball unless the Sox is in it. Sorry. But feel free to send your jabs if you feel like it. Cuz god knows I been havin fun with you guys so far. What I look like if I tried to not show up if things start to turn around.

And shorty is bad. Ive seen her a couple times while watchin games throughout the season. She just be chillin watchin the game half the time.

Spoiler [+]
Its all your fault DoubleJ if they come back. You Know Why
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Alfamega-Uh_Huh.jpg
laugh.gif

Had a feeling I would get that response. I wont be around for Friday or Saturdays game either. Maybe make an EVO appearance here and there but I cant be clockin the post like when Im sittin at home. But good luck. to both teams. Honestly I would love a game 7. Game 7s are always exciting and Lee vs Pettitte rd 2 would be a great way to start off the party ima be at that night.

Shorties come before baseball unless the Sox is in it. Sorry. But feel free to send your jabs if you feel like it. Cuz god knows I been havin fun with you guys so far. What I look like if I tried to not show up if things start to turn around.

And shorty is bad. Ive seen her a couple times while watchin games throughout the season. She just be chillin watchin the game half the time.

Spoiler [+]
Its all your fault DoubleJ if they come back. You Know Why
indifferent.gif

Yanks looked like a totally different team last night. Granderson is behind A-Rod and Cano as my favorite players on the Yanks. (And when I say favorite, I mean guys who I always want to see do well).

Yanks looked like a totally different team last night. Granderson is behind A-Rod and Cano as my favorite players on the Yanks. (And when I say favorite, I mean guys who I always want to see do well).

Back
Top Bottom