Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

%#@ happens at 4 in the morning, especially when I really think someone comes in here just to bash the yanks for the sake of it..i mean it's one thing to hate us, it's another thing to hate us just cause it's the yanks, I mean it comes with the territory but I'm a diehard Knicks fan, I don't hate the Lakers just cause they win and have Kobe, I don't hate the Celtics just cause it's Boston and I'm a yanks fan, I mean it's hard to not cheer for KG and Jesus. Dude just comes in here, bashes us, talks some %#@ that he doesn't even really have a clue about (us absorbing salary at the deadline)..it's hard just saying....but hey what do I know.

Back to the subject, don't let us get to a game 7, that's all.

%#@ happens at 4 in the morning, especially when I really think someone comes in here just to bash the yanks for the sake of it..i mean it's one thing to hate us, it's another thing to hate us just cause it's the yanks, I mean it comes with the territory but I'm a diehard Knicks fan, I don't hate the Lakers just cause they win and have Kobe, I don't hate the Celtics just cause it's Boston and I'm a yanks fan, I mean it's hard to not cheer for KG and Jesus. Dude just comes in here, bashes us, talks some %#@ that he doesn't even really have a clue about (us absorbing salary at the deadline)..it's hard just saying....but hey what do I know.

laugh.gif
it happens man.

tmay, last time I'm gonna address u, ever, I threw in the Featherston quote as a half assed joke. I played aau bball with the kid, we used to give him books to read on the bus cause it was hilarious. But I really hope the last post you made was just out of pure ignorance and the fact you've never been to NY or don't know the neighborhood where kid comes from. Bringing up kids GPA and for the record dude how do you even know his SAT's and ACT's, if I'm not mistaken I don't even think he took the ACT.. I mean just to call the kid flat out dumb when you don't know what he comes from, wow..I've never seen anyone stoop so low as to take cultural and racial shots like that.."on the banks of the hudson" I mean dude, it's one thing to argue, it's another thing to play the race and culture card. The people in Poughkipsee make best of what they have, which isn't much, FYI, and I'm from the Bronx, went to HS in New Ro, and graduated from Yale, so make sure you say how I live on the banks of the East River and I'm a hood rat or something... for you to stoop that low, even in an argument, that shows alot, it really does.  

laugh.gif
it happens man.

tmay, last time I'm gonna address u, ever, I threw in the Featherston quote as a half assed joke. I played aau bball with the kid, we used to give him books to read on the bus cause it was hilarious. But I really hope the last post you made was just out of pure ignorance and the fact you've never been to NY or don't know the neighborhood where kid comes from. Bringing up kids GPA and for the record dude how do you even know his SAT's and ACT's, if I'm not mistaken I don't even think he took the ACT.. I mean just to call the kid flat out dumb when you don't know what he comes from, wow..I've never seen anyone stoop so low as to take cultural and racial shots like that.."on the banks of the hudson" I mean dude, it's one thing to argue, it's another thing to play the race and culture card. The people in Poughkipsee make best of what they have, which isn't much, FYI, and I'm from the Bronx, went to HS in New Ro, and graduated from Yale, so make sure you say how I live on the banks of the East River and I'm a hood rat or something... for you to stoop that low, even in an argument, that shows alot, it really does.  

**AL HUGHES**

we can beat lewis

i think game 7 will be a classic

something like 3 - 2, 2 - 1

anybodys game

**AL HUGHES**

**AL HUGHES**

we can beat lewis

i think game 7 will be a classic

something like 3 - 2, 2 - 1

anybodys game

**AL HUGHES**

Just stopping by to say the Yankees had a good game last night. I was out so I couldnt be in here. But its looking like that was prolly a good thing.

Just stopping by to say the Yankees had a good game last night. I was out so I couldnt be in here. But its looking like that was prolly a good thing.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by manny1

Rangers better come back tomorrow and end this series quick. Great win yankees.

Not happening.  Both teams are off until Friday.

my bad was kind of drunk when i posted and pissed off.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by manny1

Rangers better come back tomorrow and end this series quick. Great win yankees.

Not happening.  Both teams are off until Friday.

my bad was kind of drunk when i posted and pissed off.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

First of all, I don't just flat out hate the Yankees. If I had a choice between them winning or losing, I'd obviously choose for them to lose...but them winning or losing isn't gonna make or break my day.

Second, as much as you wanna talk about me not having a clue about absorbing salaries at the trade deadline, you're still spewing about the Yankees footing the bill for the Rangers to make some trades. All of those trades that the Rangers made throughout the season added something like a total of $2MM to the Rangers' payroll...they took very minimal salary hits from adding those players.

I'm done with this thread, though. (I'm sure that makes most of you happy.) I said something last night that I maybe shouldn't have said, and I apologize for that if it offended any of you.

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

First of all, I don't just flat out hate the Yankees. If I had a choice between them winning or losing, I'd obviously choose for them to lose...but them winning or losing isn't gonna make or break my day.

Second, as much as you wanna talk about me not having a clue about absorbing salaries at the trade deadline, you're still spewing about the Yankees footing the bill for the Rangers to make some trades. All of those trades that the Rangers made throughout the season added something like a total of $2MM to the Rangers' payroll...they took very minimal salary hits from adding those players.

I'm done with this thread, though. (I'm sure that makes most of you happy.) I said something last night that I maybe shouldn't have said, and I apologize for that if it offended any of you.

So that waitress is named Corliss? Carton has been beasting her for months lolHe said she looked like Vanessa Williams and was like "If she is under 30...my goodness!"Have boomer and carton gotten her to appear on their show yet?

Back
Top Bottom