Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

Can't wait for the game, Rangers suck at home in the Postseason so i'm kind of optimistic it will go well but it all depends on Hughes, hopefully we can pull it off.

^we? aint u a twins fan?

i have a feeling if its a close game and the rangers are up 1 in the 8th cliff lee will be called in

we HAVE to score alot early

**AL HUGHES**

^we? aint u a twins fan?

i have a feeling if its a close game and the rangers are up 1 in the 8th cliff lee will be called in

we HAVE to score alot early

**AL HUGHES**

Brian, neither of them are great prospects.

It's two fly ball pitcher tonight, it honestly comes down to which team hits harder first.

Brian, neither of them are great prospects.

It's two fly ball pitcher tonight, it honestly comes down to which team hits harder first.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

**AL HUGHES**

Ok ill bite, what the hell is this. You keep posting pretty it much non stop?

watch boomer and carton........harlemtothebx knows wassup

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

**AL HUGHES**

Ok ill bite, what the hell is this. You keep posting pretty it much non stop?

watch boomer and carton........harlemtothebx knows wassup

Yea i figured it had somethin to do with them since it all started that game where they was behind the plate. But I dont get that %*++ over in CT. So I guess ill just be out of the loop unless it wants to get explained more. But its str8 just thought I would ask.

Continue on..................

Yea i figured it had somethin to do with them since it all started that game where they was behind the plate. But I dont get that %*++ over in CT. So I guess ill just be out of the loop unless it wants to get explained more. But its str8 just thought I would ask.

Continue on..................

^u dont get the msg channel out there?

its on at 6 a.m weekdays

they funny, plus they be havin models and regular hot girls on the show

u can call their show at 877 - 337 - 6666

i've been thinkin about callin to plug in NT

craig carton is a shoe clollector and i wanted to tell him about the church and how there are met fans for yankees and twins fans for yankees on here

**AL HUGHES**

its on at 6 a.m weekdays

craig carton is a shoe clollector and i wanted to tell him about the church and how there are met fans for yankees and twins fans for yankees on here

**AL HUGHES**

Anybody hear Swisher's comments on Cliff Lee ? Now were gonna lose game 6 
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Yankees right fielder Nick Swisher wants to face Cliff Lee in Game 7 of the American League Championship Series, but he is sick of talking about him. Swisher cannot stand hearing another question asked about Lee.

With the Yankees facing Texas Rangers starter Colby Lewis in Game 6, Swisher did not take kindly to a reporter asking teammates a couple lockers down about Lee.

[h4]ALCS: YANKEES VS. RANGERS[/h4]
Complete coverage of the Yankees-Rangers matchup.
ESPNNewYork.com
ESPNDallas.com
ALCS blog »   Player cards »   More »

"You guys are talking about Cliff Lee?" said Swisher out loud in a room full of reporters. "[Expletive], who cares?"

As he walked off, Swisher said, "I can't wait to hit against his [behind]."

Later, when asked about saying this out loud with reporters present, Swisher cut off a question when the words "Cliff Lee" were uttered.

"I'm not talking about Cliff Lee," Swisher said. "I don't give a [expletive]."

Lee is 3-0 with a 1.88 ERA in three postseason starts the last two years.

Swisher vocalized annoyance among many of the Yankees in the clubhouse leading into this series when they were constantly asked about Lee before Game 1 even though Lee wasn't starting until Game 3.

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Yankees right fielder Nick Swisher wants to face Cliff Lee in Game 7 of the American League Championship Series, but he is sick of talking about him. Swisher cannot stand hearing another question asked about Lee.

With the Yankees facing Texas Rangers starter Colby Lewis in Game 6, Swisher did not take kindly to a reporter asking teammates a couple lockers down about Lee.

[h4]ALCS: YANKEES VS. RANGERS[/h4]
Complete coverage of the Yankees-Rangers matchup.
ESPNNewYork.com
ESPNDallas.com
ALCS blog »   Player cards »   More »

"You guys are talking about Cliff Lee?" said Swisher out loud in a room full of reporters. "[Expletive], who cares?"

As he walked off, Swisher said, "I can't wait to hit against his [behind]."

Later, when asked about saying this out loud with reporters present, Swisher cut off a question when the words "Cliff Lee" were uttered.

"I'm not talking about Cliff Lee," Swisher said. "I don't give a [expletive]."

Lee is 3-0 with a 1.88 ERA in three postseason starts the last two years.

Swisher vocalized annoyance among many of the Yankees in the clubhouse leading into this series when they were constantly asked about Lee before Game 1 even though Lee wasn't starting until Game 3.

its on at 6 a.m weekdays

**AL HUGHES**
roll.gif

Nah Comcast took MSG off sometime last year. +@+! is wack. Now all we get is this *###%@% SNY channel that never has anything that I would want to watch. Ill check to see if its on that channel too but I doubt it.

its on at 6 a.m weekdays

**AL HUGHES**
roll.gif

Nah Comcast took MSG off sometime last year. +@+! is wack. Now all we get is this *###%@% SNY channel that never has anything that I would want to watch. Ill check to see if its on that channel too but I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom