Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

I think everyone secretly wants to see this go 7 so we can see Cliff Lee vs the Yanks again

I think everyone secretly wants to see this go 7 so we can see Cliff Lee vs the Yanks again

^^^ agreed.

Nowitness how do I know nothing you fool. Look up the facts on your own team you *!%%!%@. I'm not even *****ing I was making a point that clearly you aren't intelligent enough to understand nor do you understand finances in baseball obviously

July 2009: Amid speculation that MLB is giving the Rangers money to make payroll, commissioner Bud Selig said the MLB is helping the Rangers but won't get into specifics.
August 5, 2010: With a $593 million bid, Greenberg-Ryan wins the Rangers after a marathon session.

How the $**% do you think you're salary was being paid between this time, and probably still now to some extent, REVENUE SHARING you moron

Not good enough? Let's see who the Rangers have added... since EVERY other team in the MLB was grumbling that a bankrupt team A, could be in a position where MLB didn't absorb control of them, thus allowing them to freely make trades, sign FA's etc. and B, the simple fact that the Rangers were / have / semi still are playing off other teams $

July 2009 - August 2010

Signed Rich Harden (and you talk about throwing stupid money around)
Signed D. Oliver
Signed Vlad
Signed Colby Lewis
Traded for Cristian Guzman
Traded for Bengie Molina
Traded for Cliff Lee

and that isn't even all.

so you tell me please, anyone, tell me how I have no argument. Sure I get the rules but you Texas fans are ******ed you just @*@$# about payroll #*+% on us for having like twice the payroll or whatever, read the facts, you've been playing off other teams $ for the last year, why are you even in this position, because teams like US spend creating money through revenue sharing, so Bud can help out his butt buddy Nolan finance a team.

Please tell me where you Texas fans get lost with this...

^^^ agreed.

Nowitness how do I know nothing you fool. Look up the facts on your own team you *!%%!%@. I'm not even *****ing I was making a point that clearly you aren't intelligent enough to understand nor do you understand finances in baseball obviously

July 2009: Amid speculation that MLB is giving the Rangers money to make payroll, commissioner Bud Selig said the MLB is helping the Rangers but won't get into specifics.
August 5, 2010: With a $593 million bid, Greenberg-Ryan wins the Rangers after a marathon session.

How the $**% do you think you're salary was being paid between this time, and probably still now to some extent, REVENUE SHARING you moron

Not good enough? Let's see who the Rangers have added... since EVERY other team in the MLB was grumbling that a bankrupt team A, could be in a position where MLB didn't absorb control of them, thus allowing them to freely make trades, sign FA's etc. and B, the simple fact that the Rangers were / have / semi still are playing off other teams $

July 2009 - August 2010

Signed Rich Harden (and you talk about throwing stupid money around)
Signed D. Oliver
Signed Vlad
Signed Colby Lewis
Traded for Cristian Guzman
Traded for Bengie Molina
Traded for Cliff Lee

and that isn't even all.

so you tell me please, anyone, tell me how I have no argument. Sure I get the rules but you Texas fans are ******ed you just @*@$# about payroll #*+% on us for having like twice the payroll or whatever, read the facts, you've been playing off other teams $ for the last year, why are you even in this position, because teams like US spend creating money through revenue sharing, so Bud can help out his butt buddy Nolan finance a team.

Please tell me where you Texas fans get lost with this...

Originally Posted by roboski

^^^^^Philies will win game 5,6, and 7 ^^^^^

Relax the truth hurts huh?
laugh.gif
Salty Yankee fans have been straight comedy this week
laugh.gif

This dude might be ******ed excuse me, a fritada ...pretty much all I follow and all I am interested in anymore is financial economics of sports, and I ain't even heard half of that +@*!
laugh.gif

This dude might be ******ed excuse me, a fritada ...pretty much all I follow and all I am interested in anymore is financial economics of sports, and I ain't even heard half of that +@*!
laugh.gif

So....I just made up everything I just wrote? If you follow financial economics of sports please tell me why you haven't heard any of this, or do you just cover your ears, do the antler dance and run when you hear negative %$$% about your team? Please...explain...tell me what I don't know..you can't even counter what I say besides you've never heard it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you're kidding right? jesus i'ma give you all night to research before you say "all i follow and all i am interested in anymore is financial economics of sports"

So....I just made up everything I just wrote? If you follow financial economics of sports please tell me why you haven't heard any of this, or do you just cover your ears, do the antler dance and run when you hear negative %$$% about your team? Please...explain...tell me what I don't know..you can't even counter what I say besides you've never heard it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you're kidding right? jesus i'ma give you all night to research before you say "all i follow and all i am interested in anymore is financial economics of sports"

Say what you want to me, I ain't listening. Even Yankees fans have written you off already
laugh.gif
If I'm not mistaken, even Ska wrote you off as a fraud
roll.gif

And I'm not even a Rangers fan, or really even a fan of any MLB team for that matter (if I HAD to align myself, I'd be an Angels fan)...so say what you want about me. Check my post in the "casual fan" post if you really care about me that much.

Either way, tell me why none of the other true Yankees fans are *****ing about the Rangers adding players at the deadline...? It may be because they actually know a thing or two about baseball...

Say what you want to me, I ain't listening. Even Yankees fans have written you off already
laugh.gif
If I'm not mistaken, even Ska wrote you off as a fraud
roll.gif

And I'm not even a Rangers fan, or really even a fan of any MLB team for that matter (if I HAD to align myself, I'd be an Angels fan)...so say what you want about me. Check my post in the "casual fan" post if you really care about me that much.

Either way, tell me why none of the other true Yankees fans are *****ing about the Rangers adding players at the deadline...? It may be because they actually know a thing or two about baseball...

Wow this guy is calling me salty? I should've none u would say that. That's like the official response for the haters everytime a Yankee fan defends there team right? Let's see what wack comeback u come up with now.
nerd.gif

Wow this guy is calling me salty? I should've none u would say that. That's like the official response for the haters everytime a Yankee fan defends there team right? Let's see what wack comeback u come up with now.
nerd.gif

Tmay407 I am mad that they stole Cliff Lee from us at the trade deadline but it's all good though my man Cliff is going to look good in Pinestripes next season.. Lol!

Tmay407 I am mad that they stole Cliff Lee from us at the trade deadline but it's all good though my man Cliff is going to look good in Pinestripes next season.. Lol!

like i'm supposed to care what anyone else thinks / says about my opinions. I don't think I made up anything that I've said, nor am I really *****ing about it, I'm stating facts about an argument that has picked up alot of steam here in NY on talk radio the last few days when Gammons brought it up, his exact words if I'm not mistaken, "what's lost in all of this is the Rangers were a bankrupt ballclub which was aided by Selig after he refused to discuss the actual financial situation when they initially declared for bankruptcy." am I *****ing? no. am i stating facts? yes. do i care if anyone agrees or doesn't? no. the facts are the facts, the reason I even bring that up is cause you come in here talking !%$+ about our payroll this and that...I mean, if we didn't spend money, how many more times do I need to repeat myself. Man. The only time you post up in here is in the middle of the night when ain't no one on the east coast is up. please tell me that what i've said aren't facts, they're there for everyone to see

like i'm supposed to care what anyone else thinks / says about my opinions. I don't think I made up anything that I've said, nor am I really *****ing about it, I'm stating facts about an argument that has picked up alot of steam here in NY on talk radio the last few days when Gammons brought it up, his exact words if I'm not mistaken, "what's lost in all of this is the Rangers were a bankrupt ballclub which was aided by Selig after he refused to discuss the actual financial situation when they initially declared for bankruptcy." am I *****ing? no. am i stating facts? yes. do i care if anyone agrees or doesn't? no. the facts are the facts, the reason I even bring that up is cause you come in here talking !%$+ about our payroll this and that...I mean, if we didn't spend money, how many more times do I need to repeat myself. Man. The only time you post up in here is in the middle of the night when ain't no one on the east coast is up. please tell me that what i've said aren't facts, they're there for everyone to see

Back
Top Bottom