Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

seriously you $@$%#*# idiot all you need to know about your team and your fan base is you guys get +@@%!##+%+!*# george bush to sit by your owner at every big home game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It literally took you all of about 6 posts since last night to officially announce that you ain't got a god damn clue whatever nonsense you keep ranting about..

If that was the goal, you hit a Josh Hamilton Derby-esque home run.

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

seriously you $@$%#*# idiot all you need to know about your team and your fan base is you guys get +@@%!##+%+!*# george bush to sit by your owner at every big home game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It literally took you all of about 6 posts since last night to officially announce that you ain't got a god damn clue whatever nonsense you keep ranting about..

If that was the goal, you hit a Josh Hamilton Derby-esque home run.

Big win.
pimp.gif

Still got a long way to go though.

Props to CC for keeping us alive.

Big win.
pimp.gif

Still got a long way to go though.

Props to CC for keeping us alive.

all i want is a shot at lee on game 7, if that happens and he shuts out the yanks and rangers advance i will tip my hat to the other team and say good luck in the series

But i want lee in game 7

all i want is a shot at lee on game 7, if that happens and he shuts out the yanks and rangers advance i will tip my hat to the other team and say good luck in the series

But i want lee in game 7

yall peeped corlis
pimp.gif

[/Boomer Esiason\] Shes A Hot Box Of Rocks [/Boomer Esiason\]

shes in every shot when a lefty bats
laugh.gif

**AL HUGHES**

yall peeped corlis
pimp.gif

[/Boomer Esiason\] Shes A Hot Box Of Rocks [/Boomer Esiason\]

shes in every shot when a lefty bats
laugh.gif

**AL HUGHES**

This is going 7. Have a feeling arod will have a homerun Derby next two games. Have to root for the yanks cause a rangers vs giants ws will be the lowest watched ws in history

This is going 7. Have a feeling arod will have a homerun Derby next two games. Have to root for the yanks cause a rangers vs giants ws will be the lowest watched ws in history

Back
Top Bottom