Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

Mitch is the man!!!!
smokin.gif

I have to say that this guy is always getting a hit whenever he is at bat.  He looks like he's gonna be a pretty decent player if he is in the big leagues full-time.

And I knew someone was gonna use the one-hour time difference/earlier start time as an excuse
laugh.gif

To quote Swisher: "LET'S GO!  TWO MORE!"

Tonite's win by the Yanks just delays the inevitable.
Colby Lewis back on the mound Friday nite to finish this series.

Our bats were alive, 13 hits on the nite just no crunch time hits.
Gotta get the double steals going when we get home for game 6.
Hopefully we wear our white uniforms Friday nite.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

yea all the Rangers fans seemingly die when the Yankees are ahead.
Yea, all of the one Rangers' (actual) fans that were present in thread...if I remember right, Nowitness was working today throughout the duration of the game...

Much better game by the Yanks today, though. As I said earlier, they seemed to be playing with a sense of urgency today that hasn't been present in the last few games (a la the Cowboys/Texans game a few weeks ago).

A lot of the "haters" seemed to disappear, but that could be because of the early game time.

Game 6 back in Arlington kinda makes me wanna go home this weekend, but I have too much to do for class next week
eyes.gif

Anyone know who the Yanks are for sure throwing in game 6? My roommate and I were talking about whether you throw Pettitte/Lee for game 6, but I think we ultimately decided on saving those two for game 7.

yea all the Rangers fans seemingly die when the Yankees are ahead.
Yea, all of the one Rangers' (actual) fans that were present in thread...if I remember right, Nowitness was working today throughout the duration of the game...

Much better game by the Yanks today, though. As I said earlier, they seemed to be playing with a sense of urgency today that hasn't been present in the last few games (a la the Cowboys/Texans game a few weeks ago).

A lot of the "haters" seemed to disappear, but that could be because of the early game time.

Game 6 back in Arlington kinda makes me wanna go home this weekend, but I have too much to do for class next week
eyes.gif

Anyone know who the Yanks are for sure throwing in game 6? My roommate and I were talking about whether you throw Pettitte/Lee for game 6, but I think we ultimately decided on saving those two for game 7.

Meh... You had to expect the Yankees wouldn't roll over and die. CJ couldn't locate one pitch consistently all night and threw a TON of breaking pitches that had absolutely no bite whatsoever. The Rangers couldn't capitalize on a couple of opportunities to get back in it tonight at the dish... It happens.

Head home and gear up for the opportunity to be able to celebrate a playoff series W in front of the home fans.
pimp.gif

Meh... You had to expect the Yankees wouldn't roll over and die. CJ couldn't locate one pitch consistently all night and threw a TON of breaking pitches that had absolutely no bite whatsoever. The Rangers couldn't capitalize on a couple of opportunities to get back in it tonight at the dish... It happens.

Head home and gear up for the opportunity to be able to celebrate a playoff series W in front of the home fans.
pimp.gif

SON...

I honestly and truly hope the Yankees come back, not for my sake, but to watch you +#@%%%+ disappear from S&T cause you will kill yourself as Cliff Lee implodes in game 7.

Dude can't even give credit to the Yanks for the win, says it "delays the inevitable"

you sir are what we call a herb

SON...

I honestly and truly hope the Yankees come back, not for my sake, but to watch you +#@%%%+ disappear from S&T cause you will kill yourself as Cliff Lee implodes in game 7.

Dude can't even give credit to the Yanks for the win, says it "delays the inevitable"

SON...

Thanks for the compliment bro
happy.gif
. And ur rite, I didnt give the Yanks any credit.
Good game Yankees, but pack lite for the road trip.
BTW....been a member of this board for 10yrs so not disappearing anytime soon
smokin.gif

SON...

Thanks for the compliment bro
happy.gif
. And ur rite, I didnt give the Yanks any credit.
Good game Yankees, but pack lite for the road trip.
BTW....been a member of this board for 10yrs so not disappearing anytime soon
smokin.gif

SON...

been a member of this board for 10yrs so not disappearing anytime soon
smokin.gif

here's to that changing.

SON...

been a member of this board for 10yrs so not disappearing anytime soon
smokin.gif

here's to that changing.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
someone got a big !@! thumbs up for S J seriously you $@$%#*# idiot all you need to know about your team and your fan base is you guys get +@@%!##+%+!*# george bush to sit by your owner at every big home game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
someone got a big !@! thumbs up for S J seriously you $@$%#*# idiot all you need to know about your team and your fan base is you guys get +@@%!##+%+!*# george bush to sit by your owner at every big home game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom