OFFICIAL: ALABAMA v. TEXAS BCS Natty Title Game

gilbert
eek.gif
dude is looking confident now

The McElroy hasnt lost a game since Lincoln was president @#%% has to stop. He played 1 season in HS and 1 season in college. Its not like hes got some crazywinning streak going.

i just wanna "LOL" @ the fool who acted like their bet on bama was $$$$ cause as of now Texas is covering the spread.....

Please disregard my post i posted earlier
roll.gif

Wow...This would be the greatest comeback in history if Texas somehow pulls this off....Imagine Colt coming of the bench hurt leading his team down for thegame-winning drive
pimp.gif
Just a thought

Originally Posted by toine2983

TD and 2 point conversion
eek.gif

If Williams didn't drop that pass the Longhorns would be leading.

If Alabama loses....
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I know people hate the if game but Williams' drop isn't even the biggest if.

If we hadn't given up that pick 6 we would be up.
frown.gif

All Gilbert had to do was settle down & having the most dependable WR in the country also helps
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

Please disregard my post i posted earlier
roll.gif

Wow...This would be the greatest comeback in history if Texas somehow pulls this off....Imagine Colt coming of the bench hurt leading his team down for the game-winning drive
pimp.gif
Just a thought
He'd have to take his panties off before returning to the field though

Originally Posted by Durden7

The McElroy hasnt lost a game since Lincoln was president +*%+ has to stop. He played 1 season in HS and 1 season in college. Its not like hes got some crazy winning streak going.
laugh.gif
they acting like dudes a 5th year senior with this havent loss a game he STARTED since 8th grade. that shows dude hasnt started many games

Gotta give it to Gilbert for putting that rough first half behind him. He's come out like a man in the second half...not looking forward to facing him,Mike Davis, and Darius White for the next 3+ years...

Back
Top Bottom