OFFICIAL: ALABAMA v. TEXAS BCS Natty Title Game

julio.jpg

Originally Posted by Jehul

Where the NT Bama fans at?

Guessing internet access isn't a given out there...

i don't think i have ever seen a Bama fan on NT. i know there are some sec fans who are all about that conference pride bs. Maybe trill is a Bama fan?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

laugh.gif
I should have did this...even though I'm hoping Texas wins, I just don't see anyway they pull this one out...Bama by 10+
Mamba, do it.
laugh.gif

I don't like the feel of this !%#%. Seems like a scrimmage in here with that presentation, not to mention the homer OP.
laugh.gif

Here's what I think:

Bama is the better team, and has played more consistently this year than Texas. However from watching Texas they seem to find a way to win even when theyaren't playing well at all(Nebraska, Oklahoma, Colorado to a degree). For that reason I feel like they are going to win even though I think Bama is abetter team.

Originally Posted by jville819

i don't think i have ever seen a Bama fan on NT. i know there are some sec fans who are all about that conference pride bs. Maybe trill is a Bama fan?

Lemonade41 is one. Who has SEC confidence pride??

Originally Posted by The Wizard

It's not so much conference pride...I could give a damn about Tenn, UGA, or any of the rest of those clown *## schools. It's just the factthat the conference as a whole has been running things and people want to act like they haven't...if Bama wins that'll be 5 SEC national champs in arow and 6-0 in the BCS era in national title games

I'm going to be in class during the game, will there be a scheduled re-air of the game tomorrow night?

so all the texas fans that came out after the USC win and went MIA the next season coming back around?

It's gonna be the same game as last year maybe worse, SEC coming out on top. bottom line is the team with more playmakers wins and Bama has them. Texas winha funny thoughts.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

nope...born and raised in Tuscaloosa, but go to college elsewhere. Pulling for my hometown team. Tide by 10

Hope McClain is healthy, it would be a shame to see him a little off cuz of being sick. For real though, doesn't it seem like someone always gets a case offood poisoning when a big game is coming up?
smh.gif

If people like Muschamp w/ a month to prepare.....then you should LOVE Saban w/ a month to prepare. Everything Muschamp does NOW, he learned from Saban. Themultiple fronts, the hybrid defense, the pattern reading, all that is from Saban. And athlete for athlete, Saban probably has the better D overall. With theexceptions probably being Kindle and Thomas. So I don't see why so many people vouch for Muschamp like that and ignore Nick.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

so all the texas fans that came out after the USC win and went MIA the next season coming back around?
I am seeing some people I don't recognize, kinda weird.

Where's Fanatic15?

I think this will be one of the top BCS Championship games we've ever had, I think it'll be close all the way through. Bama is the much better team IMObut you never wanna count out a QB like Colt McCoy. I got the Tide taking it 24-23.

f9215ae86546a7f9d1e8931d4fa71233ebeebcc.jpg

It's all on Colt today. With a name like Colt McCoy he was born destined to lead Texas to a national championship.

Originally Posted by royster

bottom line is the team with more playmakers wins and Bama has them.
Huh? Ain't the knock on Bama all year been that they're limited offensively because they don't have enough playmakers on that side ofthe ball? Other than Ingram, they don't got one... On defense, they have playmakers... Offense? Eh...

Texas won their last three BCS bowl games out West on drives late in the game... If they keep it close to the 4th, they're in very good shape becausethey've been there and done that...

dj monroe better play.

i can see him and goodwin (or shipley) being HUGE in the return game. we're gonna need a short field

im nervous as hell
laugh.gif

i made the TEX/OU thread back in october and i had the horns losing. they made it this far, but i still feel the same, so i'm just gonna stut the FOLK up.

Back
Top Bottom