OFFICIAL: ALABAMA v. TEXAS BCS Natty Title Game

77035703e042654b4adda5dcf2adde43dd37f93.jpg

Damn someone else should've created this, but i'm not worried it's not the official thread.

Let's get 'em. Texas by 10

ha...damn yall are throwing mad hate in my direction. Didnt see a post and I'm hella excited about the game so I just made one. I apologize if I stepped onany one's toes.

Thanks for fixing the title OP.Now you need some pictures of both teams.

Hook 'EmHorns!!!

laugh.gif
I should have did this...even though I'm hoping Texas wins, I just don't see anyway they pull this one out...Bama by 10+

Have $ on Bama. Gotta pull through.

Although, since 2003-2009, only once has the Heisman Trophy winner from that year led his team to a victory in their respective bowl game (Leinart, 2004).I'm sure a lot of you have heard that stat.

I kinda have a gut feeling Texas will win, but I hate Mack Brown's politickin' piece of !+%@

I refuse to associate myself with anything Bama related. Bama fans can post bama pics if they so desire.

\m/ HOOK 'EM HORNS

All signs point toward a Tide victory but I'm rolling with the Longhorns in this one. If Bama wins it's because their front seven is too physical forTexas' O-line, a very likely possibility starting with Mount Cody and McClain if he's well enough to play. Everyone talks about Bama's stingydefense, let's not forget Texas ain't no slouch on D either. I like Muschamp (DC) a whole lot and with a month to gameplan I'm betting he has theboys ready for Bama's physical O-line and run attack (Ingram/Richardson/Upchurch). Texas was first in the nation with 24 INTs and second in forcedturnovers (35) for the year. That should make a difference if and when McElroy makes mistakes. Kindle should be able to get pressure throughout the game andthey might have some answers for Julio (Gideon, ET, Curtis Brown, Aaron Williams, and Beasley). I've mentioned over and over that I'm just notimpressed with the other Bama receivers/playmakers. I fully expect a big play or two out of Malcolm Williams.

Saban and Mack Brown are both phenomenal coaches but the major difference in this year's NC is quarterback play. I trust Colt McCoy a hundred times morethan McElroy. Colt has proven to be a winner and to be a clutch QB in his years at Austin. However, I do think it'll take a gutsy performance taking somehits and standing tall in the pocket to make big throws to pull off the upset. I like Texas in a close game: 20-17.

I have a feeling this is going to be a classic and it will come down to the last 5 minutes of the game. Texas has the intangibles - they are winners and theyknow how to win in close games and comeback situations. If this game is close, Texas will win the game because for four years I've seen Colt McCoy pull%*%@ out of nowhere and get them the W. He is a winner and if the game is on the line, you want the ball in his hands. Plus, you can't go wrong with MackBrown's record in bowl games. Give him and Muschamp a month to prepare and watch out. The four year progression has been amazing, perfect model ofrebuilding after the Vince Young era. Alamo Bowl, Holiday Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, and now the championship game.

Where the NT Bama fans at?

Guessing internet access isn't a given out there...

Back
Top Bottom