***Official AL West 2009 Season thread***Angels Win it Again***

laugh.gif
payback.

pimp.gif

-Edit-
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Going to the M's game this afternoon. I sure hope Halladay doesn't get traded this morning so I can see him pitch.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

This team gave up. So as a fan I will too. Not watching anymore ballgames this year, cancelling my mlb subscription package. This is typical Seattle baseball, every @%@%@ year.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kookcle

-Fuentes took a while to adjust now he is a very consistant closer the past few weeks.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by erupt107th

Originally Posted by finnns2003

This team gave up. So as a fan I will too. Not watching anymore ballgames this year, cancelling my mlb subscription package. This is typical Seattle baseball, every @%@%@ year.
nerd.gif
damn...

laugh.gif
smh.gif
never know what these chumps are doing. they friggin beat roy halladay tonight after losing to a bunch of no name cleveland bums.

Im sure RAngers fans feel like this about the Angels but can Somebody gold a cot damn lead against you guys? Everytime i look at the score you're down 2-0in the 3rd. Check in the 7th and you're up 10-2
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Seattle really just gave up i guess.

Baker hears that the Red Sox gave the Mariners the chance to choose five of the following players in exchange for Felix Hernandez:
  • Clay Buchholz
  • Daniel Bard
  • Justin Masterson
  • Nick Hagadone
  • Michael Bowden
  • Felix Doubront
  • Josh Reddick
  • Yamaico Navarro
The Mariners apparently turned down the deal, at which point the Padres became involved in discussions about a possible three-way trade. The Mariners would have received Adrian Gonzalez, Buchholz and prospects in the deal. They would have sent Felix to the Red Sox and dealt Brandon Morrow, Phillippe Aumont and Carlos Triunfel to the Padres, who would have received prospects from the Red Sox as well. In the end, Baker says the Mariners nixed the deal.

eek.gif

The Mariners are idiots
laugh.gif
That could have pretty much saved them from that terrible Bedard trade.

So they had a chance to get Bucholtz and masterson PLUS their choice of three more players for Queen and also could had flipped Bedard who's value willmost likely never be higher and they only trade Washburn
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Now Bedard is injured and They're 10 games back...
roll.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif
Adrian Gonzalez plus Buchholz and others?! They shoulda done that... In that park with good defense they're gonna make average/good pitchers lookgreat (Washburn)..

[table][tr][td]WEST[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]PCT[/td] [td]GB[/td] [td]HOME[/td] [td]ROAD[/td] [td]RS[/td] [td]RA[/td] [td]DIFF[/td] [td]STRK[/td] [td]L10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LA Angels[/td] [td]63[/td] [td]40[/td] [td].612[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]32-20[/td] [td]31-20[/td] [td]590[/td] [td]512[/td] [td]+78[/td] [td]Won 5[/td] [td]8-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Texas[/td] [td]59[/td] [td]45[/td] [td].567[/td] [td]4.5[/td] [td]37-21[/td] [td]22-24[/td] [td]501[/td] [td]457[/td] [td]+44[/td] [td]Lost 1[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Seattle[/td] [td]54[/td] [td]51[/td] [td].514[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]27-22[/td] [td]27-29[/td] [td]405[/td] [td]452[/td] [td]-47[/td] [td]Lost 1[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Oakland[/td] [td]45[/td] [td]60[/td] [td].429[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]24-27[/td] [td]21-33[/td] [td]468[/td] [td]514[/td] [td]-46[/td] [td]Won 1[/td] [td]5-5
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Mark Teixera - .283 BA 26 HR 77 RBI $20.6 Million

Kendry Morales - .299 BA 23HR 69 RBI $ 1.1 Million

pimp.gif
Kendry always had ridiculous stats in the minors good to see him doingwell in the bigs

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Mark Teixera - .283 BA 26 HR 77 RBI $20.6 Million

Kendry Morales - .299 BA 23HR 69 RBI $ 1.1 Million
pimp.gif

Still too many games left to call 4.5 games insurmountable, but the Rangers are nearing the point where it's time to shift focus to the Wild Card...

This weekend should go a long ways towards determining how interesting thos race will be the rest of the way...

Baker hears that the Red Sox gave the Mariners the chance to choose five of the following players in exchange for Felix Hernandez:
  • Clay Buchholz
  • Daniel Bard
  • Justin Masterson
  • Nick Hagadone
  • Michael Bowden
  • Felix Doubront
  • Josh Reddick
  • Yamaico Navarro
The Mariners apparently turned down the deal, at which point the Padres became involved in discussions about a possible three-way trade. The Mariners would have received Adrian Gonzalez, Buchholz and prospects in the deal. They would have sent Felix to the Red Sox and dealt Brandon Morrow, Phillippe Aumont and Carlos Triunfel to the Padres, who would have received prospects from the Red Sox as well. In the end, Baker says the Mariners nixed the deal.
eek.gif

The Mariners are idiots
laugh.gif
That could have pretty much saved them from that terrible Bedard trade.

So they had a chance to get Bucholtz and masterson PLUS their choice of three more players for Queen and also could had flipped Bedard who's value will most likely never be higher and they only trade Washburn
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Now Bedard is injured and They're 10 games back...
roll.gif
smh.gif

the three-way deal? we would lose truinfel, morrow, felix, aumont... ALL of our top prospects basically, plus our ace? no.. Z was very smart tonot do that deal.

Z just needs to re-sign felix, plain and simple. build around him.

^ I disagree. Felix is in his prime right now and in turn he has no use for a team that will be mediocre at best for at least the next 3 years. And vice versa.They need to stockpile all the young talent possible, even if that meant giving away your best young pitcher.

Look at the prospects they would've gotten in return. You more than make up for losing Felix by building an infrastructure that adds young talent and coredepth, which is exactly what the Mariners need to do.

The gad damn A's... This !@@#$!$ team plays down to competition so damn much...
smh.gif

At least the Angels and Red Sox have both lost the last two nights... An Angels loss and Rangers win would put Texas 3.5 back going into the three game setthis weekend... Would be HUGE...

It took us this long to play decent baseball?
smh.gif
I do hope they can continue to play solid ball tho. Hopefully a lot of these young kids can get moreexperience and be much more prepared next season.

laugh.gif
i refuse to believe that the rangers are better than us but come on...

We need saunders or ervin to step up smh. Every game they pitch is an automatic great offensive day for the other team.

laugh.gif
i refuse to believe that the rangers are better than us but come on...

laugh.gif

If Hamilton and/or Kinsler get rolling... Watch out.

How could anyone that isn't an Angels fan cheer for the %#++##$ Angels?
sick.gif
!%@! that team...
laugh.gif

Feliz again...
pimp.gif

Biggest game of the season, AL West contention basically on the line, and Derek Holland comes up NAILS...
pimp.gif
Growing up before our eyes... This will be HUGEfor the kid's confidence...

And don't look now, but Elvis is hitting .280/.360/.400 since the ASB with another two hit game today... Kid is coming into his own quite nicely...

Back
Top Bottom