***Official AL West 2009 Season thread***Angels Win it Again***

[table][tr][td]WEST[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]PCT[/td] [td]GB[/td] [td]HOME[/td] [td]ROAD[/td] [td]RS[/td] [td]RA[/td] [td]DIFF[/td] [td]STRK[/td] [td]L10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LA Angels[/td] [td]71[/td] [td]45[/td] [td].612[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]36-22[/td] [td]35-23[/td] [td]674[/td] [td]590[/td] [td]+84[/td] [td]Won 3[/td] [td]7-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Texas[/td] [td]67[/td] [td]50[/td] [td].573[/td] [td]4.5[/td] [td]40-22[/td] [td]27-28[/td] [td]564[/td] [td]507[/td] [td]+57[/td] [td]Won 3[/td] [td]7-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Seattle[/td] [td]61[/td] [td]57[/td] [td].517[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]32-27[/td] [td]29-30[/td] [td]470[/td] [td]520[/td] [td]-50[/td] [td]Won 1[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Oakland[/td] [td]53[/td] [td]65[/td] [td].449[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]28-30[/td] [td]25-35[/td] [td]537[/td] [td]569[/td] [td]-32[/td] [td]Won 2[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [/tr][/table]

Wild Card Standings
[table][tr][td]American League[/td] [/tr][tr][td]AMERICAN[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]PCT[/td] [td]GB[/td] [td]HOME[/td] [td]ROAD[/td] [td]RS[/td] [td]RA[/td] [td]DIFF[/td] [td]STRK[/td] [td]L10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Texas[/td] [td]67[/td] [td]50[/td] [td].573[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]40-22[/td] [td]27-28[/td] [td]564[/td] [td]507[/td] [td]+57[/td] [td]Won 3[/td] [td]7-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Boston[/td] [td]66[/td] [td]51[/td] [td].564[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]38-18[/td] [td]28-33[/td] [td]596[/td] [td]516[/td] [td]+80[/td] [td]Lost 2[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tampa Bay[/td] [td]63[/td] [td]54[/td] [td].538[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]38-19[/td] [td]25-35[/td] [td]609[/td] [td]535[/td] [td]+74[/td] [td]Won 2[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Seattle[/td] [td]61[/td] [td]57[/td] [td].517[/td] [td]6.5[/td] [td]32-27[/td] [td]29-30[/td] [td]470[/td] [td]520[/td] [td]-50[/td] [td]Won 1[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Chicago Sox[/td] [td]61[/td] [td]58[/td] [td].513[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]34-27[/td] [td]27-31[/td] [td]555[/td] [td]540[/td] [td]+15[/td] [td]Won 1[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [/tr][/table]

Rangers just got Pudge Rodriguez from Houston...

Yessssss...
pimp.gif
Even if he sucks now, it's great to have the guy back for a pennant chase...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by erupt107th

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
you act like the angels are a better team. we've owned you pretty much all season dude. 6-0 now

go M's!

You don't honestly think seattle is better..the season series like 7-6. That's owning us?
laugh.gif
Great win today
pimp.gif
Trade ichiro to a contender. I wanna see him have chanceb at a ring
pimp.gif
Dude, I am NOT impressed with guys like Aybar, Figgins, and Morales. And Vlad is washed up.

I'll take 2 out of 3 in LA, regardless.

Figgins-leading the AL in runs scored and batting .310
Aybar-batting .311 with great defense
Kendry Morales-.304 26HR 78RBI
vladdy-batting .370 with 6HRsince he came off the DL 10 days ago.

roll.gif

yesterday's Boxscore .300+BA throughout the lineup
eek.gif

[table][tr][td] Los Angeles Angels[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hitters[/td] [td]AB[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]H[/td] [td]RBI[/td] [td]BB[/td] [td]SO[/td] [td]#P[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]OBP[/td] [/tr][tr][td]C Figgins 3B[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]20[/td] [td].308[/td] [td].403[/td] [/tr][tr][td]B Abreu RF[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]18[/td] [td].310[/td] [td].404[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J Rivera LF[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]17[/td] [td].310[/td] [td].347[/td] [/tr][tr][td]V Guerrero DH[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]15[/td] [td].313[/td] [td].349[/td] [/tr][tr][td]K Morales 1B[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]20[/td] [td].303[/td] [td].352[/td] [/tr][tr][td]T Hunter CF[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]18[/td] [td].307[/td] [td].378[/td] [/tr][tr][td]M Izturis 2B[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]25[/td] [td].300[/td] [td].355[/td] [/tr][tr][td]M Napoli C[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]23[/td] [td].300[/td] [td].375[/td] [/tr][tr][td]E Aybar SS[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]21[/td] [td].313[/td] [td].354[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Totals[/td] [td]40[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]177[/td] [/tr][/table]

Yea they mentioned it during te broadcast
pimp.gif

That homer seattle fan probably still isn't impressed tho
laugh.gif

The one bad thing about seattle going back to playing to their abilities is that its down to me, nowitness and you in this thread
laugh.gif
smh.gif

RNgers blowing big leads back to back nights
pimp.gif

weaver with the CG shutout. If he and Ervin can keep up i think we a pretty good rotation for the playoffs if we make it.

6.5 now.

Ron Washington might be the most braindead idiot in baseball...

He's botched pitching moves in the last two games that cost the Rangers games...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by erupt107th

weaver with the CG shutout. If he and Ervin can keep up i think we a pretty good rotation for the playoffs if we make it.
They've done that before (pitch well for a couple of starts) then have a bad start especially Santana
smh.gif

I have no confidence with this staff heading to the playoffs

You can pretty well count on Weaver, and Lackey should be OK...

After that, yucky...

I know what you mean but im still confident when weaver and lackey tKe the mound.

We NEED ervin or saunders to step it wayy up. Ervin's been going good (3 straight wins).

If the playoffs started today i'd feel good sending lackey and weaver for the first 2 especially with our offense this year.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Feliz, Borbon and Holland.
pimp.gif
Andrus...
pimp.gif

Borbon and Andrus are an absolute nightmare on the base paths...

The young Rangers are The Goods, word to Jeremy Piven...

If Chris Davis finds his swing again...

Borbon - CF
Young - 3B
Hamilton - LF
Cruz - RF
Kinsler - 2B
Smoak - DH
Davis - 1B
Teagarden/Salty - C
Elvis - SS

sick.gif
pimp.gif

With Millwood, Holland, Feliz, Feldman, Hunter in the rotation and Frankie, CJ, and O'Day holding down the back of the bullpen... Probably need to signanother legit arm for the bully to replace Feliz, but other than that it's shaping up beautifully...

Texas vs the Yanks in the first round imagine that? Between Arlington and Yankee Stadium starters might last 4 or 5 innings
laugh.gif

That'd def be a great series, this Texas team is very exciting to watch.

Originally Posted by bobby1109

Texas vs the Yanks in the first round imagine that? Between Arlington and Yankee Stadium starters might last 4 or 5 innings
laugh.gif

That'd def be a great series, this Texas team is very exciting to watch.
Take care of the Sox this weekend, then we'll come up there and sweep yall to kick off next week...
pimp.gif

Whatever it takes to boot Boston from the playoffs, right?
laugh.gif

No, I'd actually like to see a Sox/Yanks ALCS...I'm rooting for the Rangers to knock off that bastard team in Anaheim
laugh.gif

One thing I never fully understood was say if the Yanks win the East, Sox win the WC how do they determine who plays who?

Originally Posted by bobby1109

One thing I never fully understood was say if the Yanks win the East, Sox win the WC how do they determine who plays who?
Assuming they had the best record, the Yankees would play the worse record of the remaining two teams...

So Detroit, Chicago, or Minnesota...

Back
Top Bottom