Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

My cousin that is in south Carolina told me that he is lining up on Saturday for the Chicago's so they are releasing in stores.

Thanks guys for the "Legit" references. Also, we are a sponsor of NT as well. Check out our Bio for those that weren't aware.

Tom,
Instyleshoes.com
Team Lead
nthat.gif
 salute to yall 

I haven't bought a pair of Jordans in store in a LONG time, this is my first attempt at getting something I had to enter a raffle to win, but them doing the KO with the right sole got me gassed up. Here's hoping I get a call back from at least one of the stores I entered at.

Thanks guys for the "Legit" references. Also, we are a sponsor of NT as well. Check out our Bio for those that weren't aware.

Tom,
Instyleshoes.com
Team Lead
No prob I was sitting here ready to defend lol...y'all looked out for me so I was returning the favor :pimp:

Last edited:
Yep ISS ftw @Ivehademall but you guys need to add the rivalry pack and let your past customers get at them first lol

^Well yea he is trying to figure out his plan to get this release lol

With the harlem building collapse this morning, it'll probably be terrible taking a cab up to hoh ftl up there today and fulton hoh is just as bad all the time. Never entered a raffle, would it be worth it or are those locations just have a farce raffle?
Probably will suffice with the chicagos, although I have too many versions of the same kicks over the years.

Back
Top Bottom