Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

No online for the rivarly pack.only 5 stores nationwide.they making the pack limited so the people will get hype.coz unc is ugly.they know thr chicago will be sell no matter what? That's my opinion..chicago will be stores and online @footlocker, footaction, finishline but limited pairs,..peace

This pack release is a ******* joke

Nike never ceases to amaze me....when they actually produce things people want, nobody can get them

Ridiculous

Well...most of western USA doesn't really matter.
Ayyyy my area matters. Without us you have no interwebz bruhhh. 
glasses.gif

They will be online for all footlocker family websites.
I don't jive with online. I'm not about that buying bots or that atc life.
No online for the rivarly pack.only 5 stores nationwide.they making the pack limited so the people will get hype.coz unc is ugly.they know thr chicago will be sell no matter what? That's my opinion..chicago will be stores and online @footlocker, footaction, finishline but limited pairs,..peace
If FTL and Footaction are going to have them in stores, why aren't they up on the launch locator with everything else? 

Last edited:
Cali is one thing, but I'm sure no one cares that the pack isn't releasing in Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, etc

Incorrect sir. Niketown, Villa and other stores will have them also. I wanted to know about FTL and Footaction because it's mighty strange that they aren't up on their launch locator.
You didn't ask about nt or others. Btw, some fta stores should have them as well. Their launch locator is always late or incorrect.

Last edited:
NTNY, Mercer is not RSVPing for the Chicago 1s? 

I see the Floral KD and the Jordan x SB mentioned on NTNY twitter but not the AJKO...

Why is NTNY not getting the pack? or NDC?

Last edited:
You didn't ask about nt or others. Btw, some fta stores should have them as well. Their launch locator is always late or incorrect.
I didn't ask because I already knew the deal with the other spots. My bad for confusing you. I just wanted to know about Footlocker and Footaction. Trying to use every available option is all.

Incorrect sir. Niketown, Villa and other stores will have them also. I wanted to know about FTL and Footaction because it's mighty strange that they aren't up on their launch locator.

Select FA and HOH have them. Picked up a guaranteed ticket from both retailers yesterday.

Yes sorry nike will also have.I don't know the reason why is not yet on the locator. Or blog but as far I'm concerned in my place the store here@ footaction they have it.and I already reserves the chicago

I didn't ask because I already knew the deal with the other spots. My bad for confusing you. I just wanted to know about Footlocker and Footaction. Trying to use every available option is all.
No confusion here.
for others wondering online for all ftl family websites, all hoh and limited fta, champs stores.

I know some Villas will have the Chicago KO's, but are you sure about the rivalry pack?

Not one damn Footlocker in the whole state of Ga are getting the KO 1 rivalry pack according to the launch locator. Thats ridamndiculous. Nothing even on there about the Chicago AJ1s. Pretty sure my local go to FNL aint getting any of them. SMDH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom