Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

im an hour away from getting tickets and wont go cuz orlando will be madness today and tomorrow

Feedback can be very misleading at times on Ebay especially witht his grimey *** shoe business were in today. Id be careful pre ordering these from someone unknown

When it comes to trying to find a good price on some kicks, preorders can be very useful. Yes, the sneaker business...especially the secondary market, has become increasingly shady.

But the only people that get scammed are people that asked to be scammed.

Doing trades through the mail...sending payment as a personal payment to save $15-20...I even read someone in my local fb group say he took a check from a guy, but the bank wouldn't let him deposit it...dummies.

You have paypal buyer protection and you have ebay buyer protection.

Alot of the sellers on Ebay sells FSR. HOWEVER, if you read some of them, it says, " If I dont get your size, money back". so its not guranteed. 

live and you learn my son 
laugh.gif

You should have lmao but repped for helping out the community :pimp:
At the end of the day that's all that matters. It's a lot of people on here that weren't able to get them at retail....so I'm glad they were able to lock them down. If I bust it's cool I got my breds that's enough to keep me satisfied till the black royal ajkos drop

No ^, this KO pack is better copping for 380 + custom fees off of END rather than trying to get this stupid limited pack here

Good luck to everyone im most likely out. Cousin was supposed to give me money but he was in jail for 3 days (didnt even know).

Pffft the launch for this pack is ridiculous....The whole west half of the United States has absolutely no chance....

Back
Top Bottom