Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I have no luck with the 1s what so ever. :\ But I hope get the Chi tho.
pic from a local shop
1601056_651012864935311_1359368161_n.jpg

Never owned a ajko before. The material looks like it'll get dirty real fast. Can anyone confirm or deny this? Sorry if this has been asked multiple times

Means nothing when each store may only have 10-20 pairs

Correct. My local FA got 36 pairs and HOH got 12-15 pairs. Each store only had 1 size 11.5

Only one Sheikh in my area confirmed getting the KO's.

Over half the spots in my area that got blk/red 1's aren't getting KO's.

Never owned a ajko before. The material looks like it'll get dirty real fast. Can anyone confirm or deny this? Sorry if this has been asked multiple times

Its canvas so it does get dirty quicker especially the white parts....

Last edited:
I'm sure if you live in places where it snows, rains or is just humid, the dirt sticks to that canvas. I'm sure someone in the southwest and their dry climate can get more clean miles out of these.
I avoid wearing my canvas kicks in bad weather but the environment around that is still bad enough to dirty, it'll happen no matter how cautious one is. As some say, it's shoes, they're meant to be worn.

ALERT! The AJKO is extremely limited. My local HOH 14 pairs! Luckily I got 1 pair on lock :smokin

I don't know how I'm gonna get the pack now.

Fnl posted about barons not KO oops nvm see it on the calendar now

Last edited:
this thread is jumpin

have a feeling im gonna strike on this saturday man :smh:

Back
Top Bottom