Official Air Max 97 Thread

Though folks could look through the back pages.. the sizing responses have been all over the place. I have an 11 and 11.5 coming.. I will be moving the one that doesnt fit me. I have an 11.5 in SBs.. if the golds fit in an 11 Ill be mind blown lol.. which wont help at all for sizing on future 97s.

Though folks could look through the back pages.. the sizing responses have been all over the place. I have an 11 and 11.5 coming.. I will be moving the one that doesnt fit me. I have an 11.5 in SBs.. if the golds fit in an 11 Ill be mind blown lol.. which wont help at all for sizing on future 97s.
Bro if you're not gonna keep the 11 I have a homie who has been desperately looking for an 11 in the golds

Oh no, I hope that isn't the case for my size 12s. 

I'll try them on tonight. 
My 12s are the opposite. My gold's fit slightly better than my sb's. I really feel like this slightly extended lip on the golds gives a little extra toe room. Just my theory.

Caved and copped Golds from eBay sz 12 but seller changed category to sporting goods and used P20MEMDAY for $50 off so came out to around $220 shipped

Caved and copped Golds from eBay sz 12 but seller changed category to sporting goods and used P20MEMDAY for $50 off so came out to around $220 shipped
Finagles 
devil.gif

I'm gonna try for Stockx on the SB's

That 25$ off coupon sounds pretty good.

Last edited:
May consider the retro of the Asia Exclusive AM97s...But other than that, I think I am set with 97s.

Then I'll prepare my L for next year's Air Max Day release 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom