Official Air Max 97 Thread

Should be ok with whatever you have around, it'll be pretty diluted in the water anyway. suggest you try on another pair or a small area to test it out first if you're worried. The brush should get most of the stains off so afterwards  just use  a wet cloth to remove any soapy residue. Or even under the tap if its really soapy, just takes longer to dry. To be extra safe mayb use a white laundry lower on the triple whites lol, but i guess most powder is white?

have a look on youtube too
cheers man! i have been on youtube, facebook groups and tried my best going through here, but i just couldent find anything specific to am97 or air max plus. i just wanted to know cuz there all different materials and i have 0 clue. 

JUST A HEADS UP-
I'm gonna start suspending/banning people that can't follow the rules of the site.
I've just been deleting posts but y'all are getting real flagrant in here with the buying from members/selling attempts.

Last edited:
Moveshop just cancelled my order, stock error

hello darkness my old friend...

Last edited:
So I had to get rid of my SB's that I got on release day because they were just too tight.  I searched for a restock and got a size 12 from SNS which was delivered today.  The one I just received has a manufacture finish date of 3/14/17 and the ones I got on release day were finished sometime at the end of last year.  

I can say that the more recently made pair is much better quality, with 0 glue stains on the 3M or the air bubble. The white areas on the idsole are also much more crisp and finished correctly. I know they changed factories at some point and it looks like that was for good reason.  This is honestly the first pair of Nikes that I bought that I can say are very nice quality!    

JUST A HEADS UP-
I'm gonna start suspending/banning people that can't follow the rules of the site.
I've just been deleting posts but y'all are getting real flagrant in here with the buying from members/selling attempts.

Can we do the same for people constantly asking about sizing when the answers are on the very same page they're posting on or at least the previous one?

JUST A HEADS UP-

Can we do the same for people constantly asking about sizing when the answers are on the very same page they're posting on or at least the previous one?

Sure thing. Just get Meth to update the rules to the site to state such.

Complaining about sizing questions is equally annoying.Let's just censor every topic we find annoying.[emoji]128530[/emoji]

Has anyone's one block down order not actually sent out yet?

They sent order confirmation and shipping confirmation with tracking but it still says info reviewed from dhl. DHL is 2 days. Should've been out by now.

Will be coping the black neons. Got the first retro and they are still in decent condition but would be nice to have a fresh pair

Same can be said about complaining about the complaining @Edshoecator
Or complaining about complaining about complaining
laugh.gif

Has anyone's one block down order not actually sent out yet?

They sent order confirmation and shipping confirmation with tracking but it still says info reviewed from dhl. DHL is 2 days. Should've been out by now.
My order went out last week when I placed it at like 3am on drop day. Lucky you they used DHL.. I got some kind of UPS express that wouldnt let me use mychoice then they changed my zip and borough. I had to get it changed then had to pay for them to hold it at a choice location .. a mess!

I did get an email letting me know they shipped though.. my order on the site said "sent" so check for that.

Damn thank you guys. It says sent. But I have no idea what's going on. I emailed them. It's an extra pair but I still wanted it.

Yes they claimed they had problems with their shipment. BS. Wouldn't mind them just saying hey we oversold and we'll refund.

Back
Top Bottom