Official Air Max 97 Thread

Would it be worth calling again and having them look through my card ?
I did it through the chat. But who knows if it’s really going to ship. I have some hope but I’m still pretty skeptical I’ll get them

i was still mad so after i saw yall post i decided to call and see even though in the IM chat they said theres no order.

He saw no record of an order under my email.

But he said **** is delayed and its taking everyone a long time to get their emails confs and that it should show up within 24 hrs.

Im more inclined not to believe him.

Good luck on your order though

There’s a Snapchat story from the girl who designed nyc. I’m pretty sure people who showed up to her event came in for Shanghai’s and left with nothing. Can’t believe enough people voted for that design for Nike to produce.

Is there a way to see last year’s submissions?

https://news.nike.com/news/nike-on-air-voting-2018

I like the design of the 98s, too. Pretty cool idea altogether and executed nicely.

Nah...

448E1F83-B923-4D4D-ACCB-6DD4EB94F69C.jpeg
44286468-CFB9-4425-BF33-C996D01BD460.jpeg

He’s prob exaggerating just like $100,000 pair of Shanghai’s on stockx.

Gonna bring my pair when I go to Seoul next week in hopes of trading for a pair of Shanghai’s.

Hit the London’s and seoul but man the app was
Janky today!!!!
They said it had traffic around 1million from what the Nike app told me I still have a PP pending lol
Doesn’t make no sense

Was tryna convince myself i’d keep a pair because S Korea but I’m good with my Seoul AJ3s. I’ll let the other pair go to someone who wants em like llerraj llerraj said. Just hope SNKRS don’t hold it against me.

Kinda meh about them too once I had them in hand. Had early access, was super hyped. just got delivered today. Opened the box and saw the neon was more orange than red and was instantly thrown off. Debating if it's a keep or not but I dont have the AJ3 to fall back on like you haha. I wanted those so bad and now you cant even find a size 12 in them smh...

Back
Top Bottom