Official Air Max 97 Thread

I don't even know what j copped anymore...lmao. got Shanghais Tokyo's seouls and 2xs summer of love. But maybe also another Shanghai and another Seoul. Too many accounts and PayPal and cc...smh

:angry::evil::angry::evil:

You still going on and on about your orders! Nobody cares dude!

I bet people tell you all the time, that you TALK TOO MUCH lol

E0F92640-7BED-4D54-BD55-DDD673E2ADFA.png
Blessed this morning. Parents born in Seoul and i struck out on the jordan 3 Seoul. Thanks Nike. Got origin country discount??

Is anyone here gonna do some cool customizations with the Shanghais? I randomly thought that if I were to get those, I'd cut out like a cityscape or skyline of SF all around the shoe. Plot twist: then I'd splatter brown paint to represent that the city's gone to ****. Must... resist... ranting...
Bruh I ain’t even thinking about customizing Shanghai’s cause I don’t even have a pair lmfaoo. Nike is garbage for charging me then saying I didn’t get a pair.

Called Nike, she said no orders for me but I got a 15% off code.
You got a charge? They searched through your credit card number? I’m surprised they told me an order got through and I have an order number but I’m still super skeptical

You got a charge? They searched through your credit card number? I’m surprised they told me an order got through and I have an order number but I’m still super skeptical

They didn’t search through my card... they just searched under my email and she said she saw no orders... did they search your card for you?

There’s a Snapchat story from the girl who designed nyc. I’m pretty sure people who showed up to her event came in for Shanghai’s and left with nothing. Can’t believe enough people voted for that design for Nike to produce.

Is there a way to see last year’s submissions?

There’s a Snapchat story from the girl who designed nyc. I’m pretty sure people who showed up to her event came in for Shanghai’s and left with nothing. Can’t believe enough people voted for that design for Nike to produce.

Is there a way to see last year’s submissions?
NYC is a great design IMO.

I think some are thrown off their scent because they’re not as limited as the others and they’re a less popular model.

Plus we got a **** ton of them.

I GOT EFFING FRAUD CHECKED BY CITIBANK WHAT THE EFFFFFF. I COULD'VE WON THE SHANGHAIS.................

If it makes you feel better, SNKRS hit me with a payment error for the Shanghai’s, but I hit on the Seoul’s with the same card same time of purchase. I think it was something weird going on with those.

NYC is dope, but the inner side of the AIr Max 98 design with that big *** oval ruins the silhouette for me.

Back
Top Bottom