Official Air Max 97 Thread

https://www.kicksonfire.com/nike-air-max-98-qs-thunder-blue-official-images/

Heads up
AM98 coming

Not a fan of AM98 like being a fan of AM97 & AJ3, but will buy a pair for the hype lol
6A70FB97-1339-430D-9670-5CA1C747E5D1.jpeg

97 Vapormaxes are frighten awesome when will they drop
Buying for hype? Wrong. And there’s a 98 thread son.

France one isn't bad, according to me

Italy
US
Japan
France
UK
Germany

I only dislike the 2 last ones and if France did have a black midsole I would be about getting that pair...

Kind of cool it didn't have as there are so much great releases these times...

Trying to focus on black Air Max but this camo pack has awesome pairs...

Is it me or did no one really go after the France pair?!

Actually, the French variant have the most authentic looking camo of the entire pack, whilst the other camos have a cartoonish look about them. Trouble is though that in hand the French just look dull and boring. From a short distance in the flesh I thought they actually resembled a hiking boot and for that reason alone I was out.

So, in summary, cartoon camo is the way to go on a pair of sneakers. :lol:

I can no longer resist. if anyone sees the Italy camo in a 10 please let me know.

I feel like I'm one of the few who aren't attracted to the black midsole. :rofl:

my UK and Germany pairs came in this week. I'm in love with the Germany's, probably my favorite of the pack. Will most likely look to double up

^They do. It's about $200 shipped...

Still trying to get closer to retail :ohwell:

Retail for a us buyer is around $190-$215 for the Italys.... you're going to have to pay for shipping, and convert from euros. If you want them for $160, just stop the search now then and save your/NTs time.

Back
Top Bottom