Official Air Max 97 Thread

Appreciate the reply; thank you. That's disappointing. I do like the vapormax sole in terms of comfort, however, I don't think it's an attractive design on any shoe, particularly the '97. Perhaps it will grow on me.
Yes and there are more blasphemies coming, TN Vapormax.

https://www.kicksonfire.com/nike-air-vapormax-plus-triple-grey-preview/

5DCC516F-0B85-4C3D-AEF7-1C1B8CA6065E.jpeg
Looks good to me! Size 10 on discount please.

Yeah the Germans are ugly as sin

I've heard weird things about the print on the Italy's and I'm slowly souring on the black outsole but I still think they easily have the best upper

Honestly, in person, the black sole looks just right as it tones down that crazily popping upper. A white midsole would have just been too overbearing. I'm not against the white sole camo models though as I also have the UKs and the white combines perfectly with the bright green, brown and black on that shoe to make It stand out.

Italy, Japan and UK are future classics IMO.

Honestly, in person, the black sole looks just right as it tones down that crazily popping upper. A white midsole would have just been too overbearing. I'm not against the white sole camo models though as I also have the UKs and the white combines perfectly with the bright green, brown and black on that shoe to make It stand out.

Here they are together...
CF02BBF7-1CEA-4BA1-AF60-EABAECC0C2D7.jpeg

Last edited:

I feel you on that and you're right, idk what I'd replace it with either so I guess it's the best solution

Back
Top Bottom