Official Air Max 97 Thread

Are the Gold release going to be similar to the silver bullet qs? As far as availability and locations? Jw

I'm quite enjoying my pair of SBs. They're not quite as comfortable as I remember the originals having been 20 years ago, but they're not bad. Somehow, I ended up with an extra pair of 10.5, which I'll need to get rid of to get that black pair with the white midsole that was posted a few pages back. Does anyone have further information on those? 

So I half stepped on the Silver pair and had to scramble last minute. Decided to get ahead on the Gold pair and call my OG spot who gets most releases. And their stock is usually in a week or 2 before release date.

Guy in the store said they may come in as early as Friday :nerd:

Last edited:
So I half stepped on the Silver pair and had to scramble last minute. Decided to get ahead on the Gold pair and call my OG spot who gets most releases. And their stock is usually in a week or 2 before release date.

Congrats dude, post some pics when ya get em :smokin

Congrats dude, post some pics when ya get em :smokin

Needs to happen first but moreso, sounds like they'll be floating around shortly at the mom and pop spots.

Wherever those still exist :lol:

i just got mine in that i paid 220 shipped for. and i cant do them. they just arent for me. I saw them in hand, but couldnt try them on, but once i saw them on my feet i dont care for them

who wants a size 12 of silver bullet?

I heard the gold 97 2.0 is dropping. So does that mean the regular gold joints are dropping?

The dude spends hundreds of dollars on his clothes, but spends $0.50 on a carpet for his photos.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom