Official Air Max 97 Thread

I find the AM97s comfortable. I noticed my toe fits right to the front of the shoe, which isn't uncomfortable, but surprised a 12 fits this way. 

But yeah, I'll stick with a 12 for the convenience of it all. I doubt there will be enough 12.5 to go around lol

I find the AM97s comfortable. I noticed my toe fits right to the front of the shoe, which isn't uncomfortable, but surprised a 12 fits this way. 

But yeah, I'll stick with a 12 for the convenience of it all. I doubt there will be enough 12.5 to go around lol
I bought 11.5s for retail - too small. Managed to sell them for a decent price. Find 12s (My TTS) on eBay and another pair off Bodega - When I first put them on I thought they fit great but the more I walked in them the more I realized I needed the extra space up front. Even with the insole swap they still weren't comfortable. Found a 12.5 on eBay for $250 shipped and figured that'd be as good of a price as I'd get (They've been hitting $300+). I never planned on getting these until I saw them in person so I didn't do my research beforehand. Would've saved me a lot of time and money if I had.

The two 12.5s I see on eBay right now are asking for $450+!!!

Last edited:
These silver bullets safe to use protectant on (Crep or other stuff)? I'm worried about even attempting this due to the material and reflective nature

I wore these shoes yesterday (and now today), and I must admit they exceeded my expectations. These shoes are comfortable enough for a full day of walking on them. I prefer the lightness of my flyknit racers, but these are great spring/fall shoes. I'm loving the 3M on them.

alright cool. i guess 40 above what i would have actually paid isnt bad. 

i was on the fence, saw a girls shoe sitting at finishline and was immedietly sold

Been wearing mine basically daily since I got them a few weeks back, was trying to stop buying shoes for the rest of the year but I need those golds :smokin

Back
Top Bottom