Official Air Max 97 Thread

Nike is destroying my pockets lmao.. Im sending back my multi flyknit racers.. I cant!

just rocked these a full day and I gotta say this release was a disappointment for the anticipation. They are extremely uncomfortable and the inner heel lining already full of lint.

Will definitely be passing on the golds.

Last edited:
just rocked these a full day and I gotta say this release was a disappointment for the anticipation. They are extremely uncomfortable and the inner heel lining already full of lint.

Will definitely be passing on the golds.
LINT??? Im ocd about my shoes but I never would think to complain about lint. And if its that big of a issue theres a easy way to deal with that, wear socks that are the same color as the sock liner.

LINT??? Im ocd about my shoes but I never would think to complain about lint. And if its that big of a issue theres a easy way to deal with that, wear socks that are the same color as the sock liner.

Same thing I thought or don't wear the bulky 100% cotton socks

saw the silvers in person today, nice. 97s have always been more comfortable to me and look better on foot. need some i.d.s or new and better colors to release

Back
Top Bottom