Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

DTLR here in VA Newport News area and finishline had a couple of pairs left wen i was at the mall this past weekend... $335 wit tax so alotta these bums around here aint coppn so they mite have a few more weeks of shelf life
Yeah...i wanna pick up another pair for sho..u got the free shipping huh?

If the hairs dont have the multi color tongue then its not the same .. they look weird without it .. so I have no problem passing on them if it dont .. but Ibet many people dont care about little details like that as they dont care about jumpman on the back vices original Nike Air

Yea I agree that 12/11 pack will be the hardest to cop but overall depending on where you live most of the packs will be easy to get. I thought that the 13/10pack would be hard but out here in Indianapolis it really wasnt that bad. My sister was tellin me you can still find em in alot of places in NYC. I feel thatthese are gonna be one of the better selling packs.

i don't even want to think about the 11/12 package, it'll be the same nonsense that happened with these sneakers, everyone will jump on swoosh and buythem up before they get on niketown, eastbay will be congested, and you can't trust finishline. i'll probably make sure they're coming out on Nikestore UK, that'll be a sure thing cause them dudes out there wear nothing but air max 90's and air ones. I managed to get another 10/13 pack fromthere.

everyone will jump on swoosh and buy them up before they get on niketown
wink.gif
.....j/k
tongue.gif

Called Finishline tonight and finally got confirmation that my pack will be shipped out tommorow, I was getting a little sceptical since it has taken a weekbut as long as I get it im not gonna complain. Im not going to cop another pack until the VI/XVII. Has everyone else got there orders already that orderedfrom finishline on Monday?

I ordered on Monday from FNL and got shipping confirmation last night. My package should arrive on Friday.

Originally Posted by BaLLaz206

I ordered on Monday from FNL and got shipping confirmation last night. My package should arrive on Friday.

Same here... They had me hanging on edge, thinking they canceled my order. But I received a call, and they were able to fulfill the order.

DaddyRabbit251 wrote:
DTLR here in VA Newport News area and finishline had a couple of pairs left wen i was at the mall this past weekend... $335 wit tax so alotta these bums around here aint coppn so they mite have a few more weeks of shelf life
Ajwings23

Yea man i listenin 2 this fool at customer service who told me not do 2 day shippin for purchases over the weekends. Wen i ordered my playoffs and did 2 daythey ended up cummin lik a week later
mad.gif
but i let i slide butthis is a lesson learned 2 not do free shippin. But i scooped em 2day and they look great. XIIIs r
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
much better than expected

I been got my order from finishline.com. I'm going to try to get the vi/xvii and vii/xvi packs from off of their, since i already preordered the ix/xivpack from kaysshoes.com

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

but 9/14 not to many people dig 14's and i never seen a person with real 9's so i dont no how those will sell. (my school do have alot of people with lazer 9's tho lol)

ur prolly way too young to remember when the XIVs first released

but when they did... everyone got them, especially the last shots and indiglos. so im not sure if ur referring to the XIVs in general

but with the countdown packs its kinda a different story... Jordan Brand messed up big time on these
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

JB shoulda released the Indiglos
not really. not around my way. none of them flew off shelves. i remember i copped my OG white and red 14's for $50 at footlocker a few months afterrelease date. the white/oxide green and blacks i copped for $100 i copped at footaction a few months before i got the white and reds, i remember the indiglosselling for $70 at footlocker. this was all in Jersey. these 14's that will be in the pack are ugly. the white pinstripe looks out of place. i only likethe 9's. but i don't see why they would re-release that color again. the should have did the white and carolina blue ones...dope.. i just got my packyestrday. traded my boy 7 pairs of kicks for them, only jordan i have him was ds stealth and orange 8's..everything else was some regular stuff, got a gooddeal for mines. glad i held out and not spent that money for them.

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

DaddyRabbit251 wrote:
Ajwings23

Yea man i listenin 2 this fool at customer service who told me not do 2 day shippin for purchases over the weekends. Wen i ordered my playoffs and did 2 day they ended up cummin lik a week later
mad.gif
but i let i slide but this is a lesson learned 2 not do free shippin. But i scooped em 2day and they look great. XIIIs r
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
much better than expected
Yeah I did that before and kicks took ages before getting to me..Ma kicks actually got here on thursday but I was outta town and got
em on sunday when I came back...I will always go with 2day ship'n unless am not in a rush...glad u got ur pair

I've experined just the opposite. I've done 2day and waited like 10days to get my kicks.

I ordered 2 packs from FL and received both with in 10 days

Im still mad regardless what anyone said .. JB made you buy two kicks for 155 each when I know for a fact the X does not cost that much and who in the worldwould buy a X if I was to split a pack for half of the price .. I bet the most I would get is like 100 bucks meaning that Im buying the XIII for 210 .. forthat I rather get the previous retro .. ugh!

^^Shoes have a high profit margin to begin with, especially if your NIKE ! lol

Now people have no choice w/ JB because it's coming to an end and it was never a 'democratic thing'. So buy now, or be sorry later !
When are you gonna see HARES, CARMINES release again ?? Next year? Next 2 years? 3 years? (you name it). You guys are hella patient, but I know I age and Ionly live the youth once. Retroing isn't the problem. It's the product and the whole prestige.

The shadows were not so bad. I actually grown to love them.

And the XIII's, well you know
pimp.gif

Carmines, Hares, Black Cement IV's, Black Cement III's, Spacejams, and White/Red XII's....

If this is the way JB is going out, well not too shabby.

^^^ MY dude I dont argue that however when you combine a sneaker you love with a BS retro, makes you wonder if its just a gimmick to make you pay 200+ for onepair of shoes and ever more .. the next release is XIV/IX .. to tell you the truth I would of have just bought the IX even if Im not a big fan of them .. butto those that are they are basically making you pay for the XIV which I think are horrible but thats my opinion just to buy the XIV and looking at the XIVrelease a few years back those will not sell for anything more than 100 or even less .. so makes you think why .. packs that will be well worth it are XI/XIIVI/XVII and XVI/VII ,, everything else its just going to be one good and one horrible .. I hate the XX so I'm just buying III the XIX are horrible so justIV etc etc etc but hey thats my opinion ..

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

^^^ MY dude I dont argue that however when you combine a sneaker you love with a BS retro, makes you wonder if its just a gimmick to make you pay 200+ for one pair of shoes and ever more .. the next release is XIV/IX .. to tell you the truth I would of have just bought the IX even if Im not a big fan of them .. but to those that are they are basically making you pay for the XIV which I think are horrible but thats my opinion just to buy the XIV and looking at the XIV release a few years back those will not sell for anything more than 100 or even less .. so makes you think why .. packs that will be well worth it are XI/XII VI/XVII and XVI/VII ,, everything else its just going to be one good and one horrible .. I hate the XX so I'm just buying III the XIX are horrible so just IV etc etc etc but hey thats my opinion ..

True, and I get what you are saying, but let's say you want just 1 shoe out of the 2, you still end up paying the $200+ to re-sellers for that 1 retrou want in the pack right?? For the III's, and IV's... Unless you split the pack.

The extra $100 for the XIX, XX, XX1, X, or XX2, I agree, are not worth it.

But I know getting your hands on a pair of III's or IV's when they release (especially if they sell out fast), will cost you.
If you look at it that way
smile.gif

no I know what you mean, what Im saying why can he just re-release all the kicks alone? YOu know if he was to sell the X and XIII individually they will beworth no mre than both combine .. and most will go uncopped .. lmao

Back
Top Bottom