Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

i was looking on ebay i was seeing the 13's go for 220-230ish themeselves, lol I just picked up an vvvvvnds OG pair for 160 shipped

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

no I know what you mean, what Im saying why can he just re-release all the kicks alone? YOu know if he was to sell the X and XIII individually they will be worth no mre than both combine .. and most will go uncopped .. lmao

Exactly Lol. But they are killing 2 birds with one stone. Plus they are making u buy the XX3's because "It's the last signature shoe"
laugh.gif

They could've just given us 1 retro per month.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

^I saw a pack go for about 80.
laugh.gif
I knew it was going to be low but I forgot to bid this morning, sucks.

Seller probably won't ship it. He was probably new to ebay with 0 feedback huh?

Or they were fake.. 1 of the 2.
laugh.gif

^^ Damn that sucks for him. He's the one that's gonna take a big hit with all the negative feedback everyone posted.
laugh.gif

He better return them all to the store, and get his $335 back.
tongue.gif

Dude should have never listed them on ebay with the feedback he had to begin with, he had a better chance on NT's buy/sell forum.

You will be very lucky if you get your pack shipped. $200 shipped, that's literally a steal.
pimp.gif

This is actually good news, maybe he'll think twice about trying to cash in!!!

^^^Looks like he won't ship for that low. look at his feedback smh

I just won an auction for $285 shipped and they shipped already
happy.gif

I doubt any of these low bids will go through.

If I was the seller I would just take the bad feedback then lose that money Or better yet return them to where the seller brought the shoes is that was me.

Glad resellers are losing money on this package as I said this would happen.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

^^ Damn that sucks for him. He's the one that's gonna take a big hit with all the negative feedback everyone posted.
laugh.gif

He better return them all to the store, and get his $335 back.
tongue.gif

Dude should have never listed them on ebay with the feedback he had to begin with, he had a better chance on NT's buy/sell forum.

You will be very lucky if you get your pack shipped. $200 shipped, that's literally a steal.
pimp.gif

This is actually good news, maybe he'll think twice about trying to cash in!!!
I am sure he felt his feedback was satisfactory as before he listed the auctions he had 2 completed transactions. Each transaction went smoothly ashe recieved two positive feedbacks. So his feedback at the time was perfect. I just left him a message.

I think we all should leave her messages to make HER feel bad
laugh.gif

1st and foremost, if you don't like the 10's, sell them and stop whinning about it, both shoes in my eyes are worth the money, 2nd, them ebay cats ranout and bought like 6 boxes of the pack, spoilt it for individuals who really wanted the sneaker themselves and can't even get rid of it, the sad thing is,you win a bid $20 under what they wanted, you probably aint receiving the sneaker, they'll just open a new account and start again. I asked a chick who wasselling a pack for $800 on ebay, why profit that much from someones eagerness to have a product, she said if they're stupid enough to pay, she'll taketheir money
ohwell.gif

wow $800? id camp out b4 i pay 800! all n all im happy wit my pack. at first i jus wanted tha X's but after i saw tha XIII's i said "oh im keepindese!" but i had a thought 2day doe....should i propose a trade wit sum1 for tha DMP's DS or VNDS sz. 10.5 skr8 up? still thinkin bout it(long n hard)

I just got my pack and I noticed that on my X's the "N" in Championship on the bottom of the left shoe is missing...I read a while back that someother people had the same problem. Is this becoming more common? How many people here had the same problem? Honestly, I don't really care that much...notmany people look at the bottom of the shoe while you're wearing it, but what's going on with quality control at JB lately?

My Monday FNL order just came today. Fresh out of the box. Like most everyone else, all I really cared about was the XIII's, but the more I look at theXs, the more its growing on me.

b75257ceb67c647cf3da4a5a3825b61ecc7d3f6.pjpg
1eb35017ea2078f3495dfd05adcfd6fa0c01c1b.pjpg
946350b6ee67733348c9fd23a73c01d1192e557.pjpg
85a15fe6734ef1aaedd4dde3ec6f3c5174a37ff.pjpg
fc435ab5ee06755a428df99fa76264068fc3dc9.pjpg

some of u guys are saying both shoes are noth worth 340. Did we just see what 13swent for when the retro. Even the wheats go for close to 200. And the 10swould be over retail like most of them were

both of the shoes in this pack are classic sneakers imo
love the new look of the jordan x with the 23 on the side
and have been waiting for the jordan xiii to retro in this colorway since the first time around

the only shoe so far annouced that i am dissapointed in is the xiv countdown
looks too similar to the last shot

Theres no way these pack should be more than 400 bucks right now .. who knows with a few years it might go up but as far as NOW .. no way .. you can still getpacks in local malls and or internet for close to retail ...

Since I'm not rich, I'm going to have to pick and choose. I want to get 7 out of 11 packs.
Doesn't make a lot of sense to me to pay over 2 stacks over the course of the year on some kicks if you're"not rich". Don't let the packaging fool you; do you really need 14 pairs of J's at $155 a pop? But if you do, I won't knock it.

Anyways, if you're a size 9 and you haven't worn yours already, you can bet that those defective Finish Line packsare going to hit some outlets in a few months. Better copping 1 shoe you want at $99 than 2 for $310.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Since I'm not rich, I'm going to have to pick and choose. I want to get 7 out of 11 packs.
Doesn't make a lot of sense to me to pay over 2 stacks over the course of the year on some kicks if you're "not rich". Don't let the packaging fool you; do you really need 14 pairs of J's at $155 a pop? But if you do, I won't knock it.

Anyways, if you're a size 9 and you haven't worn yours already, you can bet that those defective Finish Line packs are going to hit some outlets in a few months. Better copping 1 shoe you want at $99 than 2 for $310.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I want to get 7 out of 11, but most likely I won't be able to.
ohwell.gif

I feel ya bruh. I'm only getting the 7/16 and the 11/12 because I refuse to buy a shoe I don't want in order toget the one I do and those are the only 2 where I absolutely love both pair. Even at that, I'm going to use some "creative reasoning" months inadvance of the 7/16 to purchase some stuff during a Employee Appreciation well in advance and happen to lose my receipt and return the items shortly beforethey drop so I can cop for $155. I already know there's not going to be a way to weasel a discount on the 11/12 though, lol.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

I feel ya bruh. I'm only getting the 7/16 and the 11/12 because I refuse to buy a shoe I don't want in order to get the one I do and those are the only 2 where I absolutely love both pair. Even at that, I'm going to use some "creative reasoning" months in advance of the 7/16 to purchase some stuff during a Employee Appreciation well in advance and happen to lose my receipt and return the items shortly before they drop so I can cop for $155. I already know there's not going to be a way to weasel a discount on the 11/12 though, lol.

The must get packs are the 6/17, 7/16, and 11/12... They are a lock
pimp.gif

But then you have the Blk/Red IV's, and III's, but they are paired with the XIX, and XX
sick.gif

You're creative reasoning sounds very well thought out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

I juss love this pack...Yo FrenchBlue...sup with that WSS..they still got em or what..

I haven't gone to check, but judging from other previous releases, they probably have a few left.
laugh.gif

They had plenty of sizes 8-9.5 a week after the release, so I'm guessing some are still there. And probably the big sizes like 11.5, and 13.
Theystill have some left over Aqua 8's there, and Playoff 8's
laugh.gif

I saw almost a FSR of the White/Cement Spiz'ikes 2 weeks after the initial release there. But I didn't even notice if they had anymore left.

Back
Top Bottom