Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

The packs obviously won't be as limited as some thought initially. They're everywhere on ebay.

COOK # 45
get fit.
Bring on the XX3s !

Originally Posted by 4fitness

The packs obviously won't be as limited as some thought initially. They're everywhere on ebay.

COOK # 45
get fit.
Bring on the XX3s !

oh yes they will, Nike's just testing the waters, the 11/12 package will be the hardest to get seeing that it's the last package, everyone will beon these, even parents and girlfriends buying an extra special Xmas present for a loved one, this one will be the most fought after and the resellers will havea field day, horrible to say, all the peeps with connects will benefit big time, i want them, but i know it'll be a task

11/12 is gonna be the hardest pack to get. that's why i'm gonna preorder at kaysshoes.com for them. not even gonna try eastbay or finishline.com ornikestore.com for this pack

Originally Posted by uknowho85

11/12 is gonna be the hardest pack to get. that's why i'm gonna preorder at kaysshoes.com for them. not even gonna try eastbay or finishline.com or nikestore.com for this pack

Do you think there going to sell it for 359.00 or even 400??
my money is on NO. there probably pre-order them for 459 then afer sell them for atlest 500.

Man this is my story, I just am so pissed that I need to exploit what Eastbay AND the USPS has done.

So I was busy hanging out with this girl the night the Countdown pack dropped. I should've just ignored her but she wanted company. Anyway, I had mybrother order the pack when they dropped on Eastbay. He got through and ordered, so I was happy... for awhile anyway.

I tracked my package and it arrived in my city on Saturday morning. It says it has been "Accepted/Picked Up". But 4 full business days later, NOTHINGstill. I have called my local post office and after being put on hold for 15 minutes, I was hung up on. I actually WENT to the post office to ship anotherpackage off and asked about my package at question. They said some bull about Parcel Post being the last priority to be processed because it's parcel post.

So I call USPS too and they start complaining to me that they are not a tracking service and basically told me to wait. So I email Eastbay finally and theysaid if after 10 days I do not receive anything, they have to consider it lost and they'll process a refund. This whole situation just makes me iratebecause I can't do anything about it. I have a feeling someone stole it from the post office. We all know how crappy Eastbay's standard shippingis.because all they do is wrap the shoebox in that gray/white plastic material and ship it off. So now I had to contact them again and emailed them for arefund...

We'll see where it goes from there...

This whole situation just pisses me off. There are no good people left on this earth, damnit.

^ I think my situation is very similar. I too ordered from eastbay, got conformation email saying it was shipped, my card was charged, and yet to recieve it. Igot the same message "Accepted/Picked Up" and called eastbay and they said it should have arrived tuesday. They told me that if it doesnt arrivefriday to call them back. I was worried something like this would happen so I got up early the next morning to get my "backup" pair. Sucks though,they better give me like a 30 dollar gift card at the very least.

^^ That's why I never order from Eastbay anymore, unless I order 2 or more pairs, then I can assure myself of getting them shipped in a box.

Sorry for the Late responds... But yes we did receive alot. House of Hoops Normally receive more pairs of everything then any other Location in the Nation.Thats one the agreements Nike and Footlocker agreed on. House of Hoops is the premier Location for anything Jordan Nike Converese Basketball product. If youhave a hard time finding it most likely House of Hoops will have it...House of Hoops is Located at 268 West 125th Street NYC across from the Appollo Theater.Sorry No Phone Orders as of yet.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

^^^damn that sucks, i hope you guys get your kicks. did you try contacting your credit card company ?

I going to call eastbay tomorrow after noon if the shoes still don't arrive. I used a debit card for them and they already took the 310 from myaccount. They better give me some special benefits or a guaranteed xi/xii pack for the future for all this trouble they've caused me.
smile.gif

Wow where from sac are you? i had same tracking msg on my pack, but i got mines monday? well they attempted monday but i wasnt home so i had to pick up fromthe south land park post office. umm i was really surprised, they shipped my pack in a official jordan shipping box? idk how to say.. but its the boxes Eastbayor other companys get their orders in.. they just put my shipping label over the other labels lol. very surprised, they even had it rigged so where the packwas stuck to one of the side flaps? so it wouldnt slide around . quite neat. i never seem to have problems with Eastbay, and i always get through.. just myluck eh?

Like I said a while back, people hoarded these. Only people with no patience and money to burn paid over retail for these.

^ Yo fvargas2000, let me know if you ever get your kicks man. I emailed Eastbay earlier tonight and just went ahead and got the damn refund on the pack. Thisreally steams me but life goes on. I'll let you know if I ever get them.

And if they DID ship in official Jordan boxes that display the Jumpman logo on the outside of the box, that's just a magnet for crooks to steal it from themail. What the hell is Eastbay thinking???

So far the shoes have been "Accepted/Picked Up" in my city for 4 days now. No way parcel post or whatever the hell they used can take this long toget to my place in the SAME city, ugh.

Do you live at in an apt or a house? I wouldnt be surprised if they were to show up later. But dont blame Eastbay its USPS that is at fault in this situation.

Originally Posted by WP2783

Sorry for the Late responds... But yes we did receive alot. House of Hoops Normally receive more pairs of everything then any other Location in the Nation. Thats one the agreements Nike and Footlocker agreed on. House of Hoops is the premier Location for anything Jordan Nike Converese Basketball product. If you have a hard time finding it most likely House of Hoops will have it...House of Hoops is Located at 268 West 125th Street NYC across from the Appollo Theater. Sorry No Phone Orders as of yet.

If you can't do any phone orders, then why even post that you have sizes left? Unless you're personally gonnahook some peeps up, wouldn't it be best to post in the NYC regional forum?

Crazy i only bought from eastbay one time...juss happend to go online and the olive V's popped up so I copped
good thing was they shipped ma kicks in a box..came out really good...

Originally Posted by The7onius

COOK # 45
get fit.
Bring on the XX3s !

oh yes they will, Nike's just testing the waters, the 11/12 package will be the hardest to get seeing that it's the last package, everyone will be on these, even parents and girlfriends buying an extra special Xmas present for a loved one, this one will be the most fought after and the resellers will have a field day, horrible to say, all the peeps with connects will benefit big time, i want them, but i know it'll be a task
i am going to have to STRONGLY disagree with you. I agree JB was "testing the waters" with this past release, but there are tons of packsreleasing until the 11/12, they are gonna have the production number locked down and pin pointed to the exact amount so that the market is not over-saturated,yet record amounts of packs are sold. if you were selling a product, and you new that it would sell out, and people would re-sell that item for more money whatwould you do? produce more product! its simple theorys of bussiness. JB will not let another DMP situation occur. 11/12 packs will fly off the shelves and sellout, but there are gonna be tons of packs sold. RECORD amounts of packs sold.... just my two cents

Originally Posted by The7onius

COOK # 45
get fit.
Bring on the XX3s !

oh yes they will, Nike's just testing the waters, the 11/12 package will be the hardest to get seeing that it's the last package, everyone will be on these, even parents and girlfriends buying an extra special Xmas present for a loved one, this one will be the most fought after and the resellers will have a field day, horrible to say, all the peeps with connects will benefit big time, i want them, but i know it'll be a task

Task is not the word my man............more like.......... Guerrilla Warfare !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

If they are tinkering with production numbers, it will make no business sense for JB to limit the XI/XII pack.

1. It is the most popular.

2. It will be launched at Christmas time.

3. People will have money to spend due to the holidays, so it makes no sense to limit availability.

4. Every shoe launched as the "holiday" Jordan (Fire Red V, Playoff VIII, etc.) has been launched with plenty for mom, dad or girlfriend to get thesefor the loved one that wears/collects Jordan's.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

If they are tinkering with production numbers, it will make no business sense for JB to limit the XI/XII pack.

1. It is the most popular.

2. It will be launched at Christmas time.

3. People will have money to spend due to the holidays, so it makes no sense to limit availability.

4. Every shoe launched as the "holiday" Jordan (Fire Red V, Playoff VIII, etc.) has been launched with plenty for mom, dad or girlfriend to get these for the loved one that wears/collects Jordan's.
Let's hope so. After I store the 11/12 along side my collection, I will announce my retirement
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Do you live at in an apt or a house? I wouldnt be surprised if they were to show up later. But dont blame Eastbay its USPS that is at fault in this situation.

Agreed. I ordered mine months ago for retail after shipping, paid for. Not from eastbay/finishline. I was e-mailed from the store that the shoes shippedlast Tuesday. I've ordered from them before and when they ship on Tuesday, the shoes always arrive on Thurday. Finally, yesterday I go downstairs (I livein a apt)in the morning and WHAM! All kinds of boxes obstructing the door and I SMASHED them.

I look at the 4 boxes(2 are marked fragile
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
) and for my downstairs neighbor. The biggest box is my shoes so I take the box upstairs
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Not only is one side of the shipping box completely missing theshipping tape but the top is cut all the way to the label which fortunately stopped the box from opening. My !*@ was obviously tampered with.

So now I'm really pissed and probably shoulda taken a picture but I just wanna see if my stuff is damaged. I tilt the box and a usps card slides out datedfor Sat26. Its filled out saying these bums were gonna claim they attempted delivery on Saturday?????
eek.gif
I was home all day hung over
mad.gif
. The card also has delivery and signature confirmation boxes X'd out
indifferent.gif
Nobody signed for it AND the obviously had it since the 24th and leave ita week later?

Long story short USPS is not the business. They tried to open and steal my shoes. They failed and were butt-hurt so they just left the box to bestolen. If you can use UPS/Fed Ex or anything for these packs w/o breaking the bank, USE IT

Back
Top Bottom