Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

^Yea he had about 3 packs for sale which all went for under 200. He made an excuse saying that the buyers wanted different sizes and all. I contacted him and asked him if I won the auction for 200 would he ship. He said he would take a big hit but would still ship. Doubt it
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160202803114&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=006

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's a kick in the face, winning bid $75, and we know good and well they won't ship to the winner, this sucker just lost $235 plus what everhe's trying to add on top for profit. Typical reason why i don't agree with reselling, someone missed out on that size, now it'll be floatingaround in oblivion.
ohwell.gif

so i just got off the phone with a finishline rep (who was rude) and she said my order was on hold because i have two different addresses for my billing andshipping. they said they are looking for the packs now and they'll try 10 different stores before they give up.
tired.gif
@ fnl

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

so i just got off the phone with a finishline rep (who was rude) and she said my order was on hold because i have two different addresses for my billing and shipping. they said they are looking for the packs now and they'll try 10 different stores before they give up.
tired.gif
@ fnl

Similar thing that happened to me, but the only difference was, they took in more orders for a size 11, than what they had.

So they searched the stores, and found my size 11.

Goodluck man.

so i just got off the phone with a finishline rep (who was rude) and she said my order was on hold because i have two different addresses for my billing and shipping. they said they are looking for the packs now and they'll try 10 different stores before they give up.
tired.gif
@ fnl
best thing to do here is post your size and hope someone's seen or heard of it being available in another store, they're floating around mayun.goodluck though

Whats your size and where you stay at? A few store in VA has random size left .. house of hoop NYC has some left .. etc etc

got mines the other day, pardon the tshirts and my metallic 5's..this is a rehashed pic from the pick up post., traded 7 kicks for these, didn't havethe funds to drop on them. it was worth it tho, i didn't give my dude much heat but since he's my boy he hooked me up. overall quality of these suck imight add..lol, but i love them tho. definatly wasn't feeling the 10's till i seen them in person. the color is sick, the leather is bad on the13's but i'll take what i can get you feel me? i don't see how people are paying over $400 for these, its too early to go hypebeast on these, itsnot like they the DMP's, but i can see these going up in price in a lil while. its too early now. one this is for sure. the 11/12 and 6/17 pack are socopped. im definatly getting 2 packs of the 12's and 11's...thats a must. lets see how the quality goes on these.
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/mercy151/?action=view&current=000_1472.jpg

im in socal and i ordered two packs, one for me (size 10) and one for my little bro (size
glasses.gif
well dude . I would try to scoop for you but Im not sure if they have 10 in stock I know 7.5 in most stores and a couple of 10.5 any how by the time Ibuy them plus tax and shipping and all that .. you just be saving a few bucks .. go to pickyourshoes and buy them for like 359 and on ebay they are going forright around retail ..

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Wish they could've spaced out the packs as well.... But it would'nt work if they are trying to release all these in 2008.

JAN - 10/13
MAR - 9/14
APR - 2/21
MAY - 6/17
JUN - 7/16
JUL - 4/19
AUG - 5/18
SEP - 1/22

OCT - 8/15
NOV - 3/20
DEC - 11/12
eyes.gif
<----- I know how hard it's gonna be to even try and get these.

Since I'm not rich, I'm going to have to pick and choose. I want to get 7 out of 11 packs.
Damn man...there may be no playoff games for me. May, June, July and Aug are going to hurt.

When are the penny 2's dropping?

Originally Posted by tupac003

Wish they could've spaced out the packs as well.... But it would'nt work if they are trying to release all these in 2008.

JAN - 10/13
MAR - 9/14
APR - 2/21
MAY - 6/17
JUN - 7/16
JUL - 4/19
AUG - 5/18
SEP - 1/22

OCT - 8/15
NOV - 3/20
DEC - 11/12
eyes.gif

Since I'm not rich, I'm going to have to pick and choose. I want to get 7 out of 11 packs.
Damn man...there may be no playoff games for me. May, June, July and Aug are going to hurt.

Yeah I know.
laugh.gif

I heard the Penny 2's wont drop until the fall. They'll be $135.00.

If you still searching for the Countdowns Sizes are still available at the House of Hoops Located at 125th Street Harlem NYC Across the Street From theAppollo Theaters... Just to Help some of you guys out we still have all Grade School sizes 3.5 to 7 and in Men's 7.5,10.5 and UP. And yes we Charge retailprice
eek.gif

Originally Posted by WP2783

If you still searching for the Countdowns Sizes are still available at the House of Hoops Located at 125th Street Harlem NYC Across the Street From the Appollo Theaters... Just to Help some of you guys out we still have all Grade School sizes 3.5 to 7 and in Men's 7.5,10.5 and UP. And yes we Charge retail price
eek.gif

Did you guys receive a large stock of them? Is that why there are leftovers?

JAN - 10/13
MAR - 9/14
APR - 2/21
MAY - 6/17
JUN - 7/16
JUL - 4/19
AUG - 5/18
SEP - 1/22

OCT - 8/15
NOV - 3/20
DEC - 11/12
eyes.gif

Yeah I know.
laugh.gif

that mean no barand new motorcycle for me im hoping to coppp MAY- AUG and october n december

thats alot of money

Originally Posted by redcar802

JAN - 10/13
MAR - 9/14
APR - 2/21
MAY - 6/17
JUN - 7/16
JUL - 4/19
AUG - 5/18
SEP - 1/22

OCT - 8/15
NOV - 3/20
DEC - 11/12
eyes.gif

Yeah I know.
laugh.gif

that mean no barand new motorcycle for me im hoping to coppp MAY- AUG and october n december

thats alot of money

i hope they make as many of the 11/12 packs as the 13/10...

If you still searching for the Countdowns Sizes are still available at the House of Hoops Located at 125th Street Harlem NYC Across the Street From the Appollo Theaters... Just to Help some of you guys out we still have all Grade School sizes 3.5 to 7 and in Men's 7.5,10.5 and UP. And yes we Charge retail price
eek.gif
I think I pass this information for you
wink.gif
.. Last I heard you had like 60 packs left .. so it be wise to sell them joints for retail .. lol .. and tothink im all the way down in DC ...

No military discount on these?

Hope you could save me one till next week when I be back in the city 7.5

eek.gif

Really, whats the phone # there?

Originally Posted by tangkadguy

whats gonna be the rarest and hardest package to find yall think? december?
From what I understood all of the packs will be produced in the same numbers. But the XI/XII will be the hardest package to find.

258156e5311b4302f4f0508c152bc9c9f4a1d45.pjpg
08425ffedf3a61494a1048005a607d82e1270dc.pjpg
3e0257ee0c37e15b43a03585005f84061ac90f3.pjpg

Finally got mine n a few days ago
eyes.gif
but worth the waitman gr8 quality on both kicks but my Xs fit a little more snug than the other Xs i have. Now i cant wait 2 get those XXIIIs man really impressed by thosefinally saw them in person (allstars) and they r
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
still deciding if ill cop either the stealths or those 4 my b day. The next packim kinda on the fence wit, XIVs r jus revamped last shots but i wud lik those IXs 4 the closet so we'll see wen march cums hope evrbody who copped dis packis pleased doe

Back
Top Bottom