Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

been looking around for a size 13 pack but cant find a pair near retail. sucks i didn't have the money right on release date.

Originally Posted by rlee926

Hi, I had a important question. Has anyone noticed that some of these packages got mixed up and some come with the letter from Michael Jordan in english and some come with the letter in French? I do not know if any of you have noticed this but I got 1 package from footaction and another off eastbay and when I sold the one I got from footaction dude called back paranoid about it being fake because of the Letter from Michael being in french, so I had to meet him to give him the receipt to reassure him nothing was wrong. I later come to see one auction on ebay that had a close up pic of their package and the letter was in french too. I just recieved my pack I ordered from Eastbay and I checked the letter again to see if It was in english but shows up It is in french too. How awkward. I do not know if these are rare or just a mix up. Anyone know anything about this?

Both the English and French letters are on the package
laugh.gif

You have to look at both sides

Originally Posted by yung16

14/9 pack is already up on some sites...temptation is a mutha!
Just buy the earlier retro's last shot XIV's go for no more than $140 deadstock, and those IX's you can find a decent pair for around $190and d/s pair for about $225

soldout.com has a few sizes for 357, i know that's above retail, but what the heck right, i tried on both sneakers again today, more i look at them themore another pack seems logical, by the way, looking for a size 7 in mens for my little brother, if y'all come across one let me know.

seems to be very legit, i would look into it further, maybe phish it, but from what i saw it looked safe.

Well, it sounds funny and wierd but I'm still working on getting these. I see these at ebay not selling really above retail, so hopefully I can get onefrom a trusted seller. Wasn't able to get them on RD due to financial reasons.

well its not like u still can't get them cus ebay has a lot on there an their are still some trusted sellers out
wink.gif

anyone else wished they spaced ou the packs more....to allow us to save more money. i dunno about ya'll...but the packs and 23's and all otherpackages...is hurtin me

I'm with you on that Randz....after copping the 23's and seeing how great the quality and design is makes me want all, if not most, of thecolorways...making getting packages harder....I'm gonna have to be VERY selective on my retro purchases in 08. I wish we knew the confirmed colorways toall the packs so we could plan ahead.

I'm with you on that Randz....after copping the 23's and seeing how great the quality and design is makes me want all, if not most, of the colorways...making getting packages harder....I'm gonna have to be VERY selective on my retro purchases in 08. I wish we knew the confirmed colorways to all the packs so we could plan ahead.
The XX3's are nice (Congrats on getting the "limited" XX3). We know more than we should so that should give you an indication onwhat to buy. I wouldn't jump on the Pre Sale for the IX and XIV, since IMO, these are not going to move. Look at the XIII and X pack which was soughtafter by more people. There was an initial surge after the release, but the majority got theirs at retail or below. I really don't see the IX and XIVpack moving since alot of people are on the fence on both shoes, unlike the XIII's which have a big following. Furthermore, JB blew it by completelyscrewing up the XIV. I know the "Last Shots" just came out and they didn't sell well, but there was no need to add glitter to the shoe, shouldhave released an unreleased OG colorway.

I would wait, and buy the IX and XIV pack. It is a pack that will sit on shelves in most places.

Don't let resellers take advantage of your insecurities. Not hating on resellers, IMO, you don't have to buy a damn thing.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

The force fields that sell at footlocker works wonders for the 13's

are they the same as the Box Fresh ones?
Nah these ones have more padding. Work great with the 13's. I have worn my 13's 4 times still no creases in the toe box. They look as fresh asthe day I bought them.

Back
Top Bottom