Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Whoever has these or saw these in person, is it the same quality as the BDX's or DMP's?

By the looks of the picture, the material doesn't look too appealing to me.

Whoever has these or saw these in person, is it the same quality as the BDX's or DMP's?

By the looks of the picture, the material doesn't look too appealing to me.

DMP vii's are wayy better quality than these raptors

DMP vii's are wayy better quality than these raptors
 Thanks Bro,

I'll just stick with my DMP's then....at least that's more money saved in my pocket until the Black Cement IV's.

Also, any word when they're opening up Niketown Chicago? I know it says Fall 2012, but no date has been confirmed.

My pickup's for today, I slid what I'm rocking today in there as an Easter egg lol. Good luck

Wait a minute...what size shoe are you homie??! 10.5 on the Mikes, but an 8 (or 9) for the posites????

...Ooohhhhh wait a minute...I see what just happened there...early on the bay, huh?

Got mine on today, 501's, purple polo, and Toronto Raptors snapback, im my purple truck with purple rims!
smokin.gif
 Looking good! Lmmao, my wife mad im on vacation and she had to work!

Wait a minute...what size shoe are you homie??! 10.5 on the Mikes, but an 8 (or 9) for the posites????
...Ooohhhhh wait a minute...I see what just happened there...early on the bay, huh?

Never that fam, those are for my lil cousin, he wears an 8.5, but I got him a 9 because I heard the foams run tight

Last edited:
we've had these at my store for a while now (footlocker) and i recently purchased the GMP's....first off...im not sure if im in the minority, nor have i had the time to look through the reviews on the quality of your pairs...but the ones i got were horrible. $350.00 and a tag on the box "premier quality'' is garbage. paint stains on the 6's weather it be the heels having a red line shooting across or the 7's coming in ashy as hell. and then THESE?!? LOL they FELT like they were made for children!! i couldn't believe my eyes when i pulled out a sz 9 in mens and felt the suede....the overall shoe looks and feels cheap. then i tried them on....felt wider on the sides and didnt feel as comfortable as previous releases. that is where i drew the line and said F Jordans from now on. back to back releases with such build up and they bang them out with a smile lol. u guys can have them, im good. too much pride to give a company that much for so little. i swear a $65.00 2012 SKECHERS prolly has more quality. 
tired.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

LOL you guys realize the two tone upper is closer to the OGs? So yes, the OGs were "practically bordeuxs".

I want this release. IMO it is my favorite because of the one tone upper. I otherwise do not like this colorway. The '02s are okay but I perefer the uniformity of this one.

I would bet the only reason for the snowball effect on this release is 1. Durabuck 2. One tone upper

Last edited:
Got mine on today, 501's, purple polo, and Toronto Raptors snapback, im my purple truck with purple rims! :smokin  Looking good! Lmmao, my wife mad im on vacation and she had to work!

Nice job copping a pair, but why exactly did you post about your wife working again? :smh: :lol:

the 7s look kinda funny to me with shorts. anybody else think so? i got the citrus joints and they looked a lil funny to me when i put em on the other day

Back
Top Bottom