Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

:lol: @ people who don't match with they sneakers, thinking that because they have on Js, or Foams, or Lebrons they can wear anything up to.

:smh:

But then there's the people who OVER match.

>D

What am I saying, I know nothing.

Wear the sneakers however you choose.

I'll just shake my head inside.

:rolleyes

i got mine today.... theyre not bad quality, not good but not bad either,... considering ive always wanted a pair of these. ive never been willing to pay for the 02 or dmp after release day, so theyre great to me!

just called my go-to shoe spot for certain releases and apparently Nike is trying to ban all midnight releases. this is horrible. everybody just crashes the mall doors on morning releases and it becomes a complete crap shoot. NIKE REPS IF YOU ARE LISTENING UN-BAN THE MIDNIGHT RELEASES AND STOP BEING ON A POWER TRIP. LET US CAMP ALL DAY FOR KICKS IF WE PLEASE DAMMIT

Am going just to cop just for trade bait and my friends. I wouldn't think these shoes would have a snowball effect, but guess I was wrong.

1c3fdc34_photo.jpeg

Just copped the 7's that are coming out on the first, rawwwww

Last edited:
QFT.
I MUCH PREFER THE 7'S FROM THE PACK OVER THESE, 2002'S, OG.
WHAT CAN I SAY I LIKE THE 2 TONE LOOK BETTER. I'M GOOD WITH MY PAIRS FROM THE PACK AND 2002.
YOU GUYS HAVE FUN.
RAFFLES FOR GR'S?
mean.gif
The problem I have the the ones from the pack is that they're pretty much bordeaux's. I'm glad they went back to the OG set up.

I wish they were more like the OG's and pack rather than the 2002 retro, which I still have 2 pair of.

Passing on these.

QFT.

I MUCH PREFER THE 7'S FROM THE PACK OVER THESE, 2002'S, OG.

WHAT CAN I SAY I LIKE THE 2 TONE LOOK BETTER. I'M GOOD WITH MY PAIRS FROM THE PACK AND 2002.

YOU GUYS HAVE FUN.

RAFFLES FOR GR'S? :smh:

The problem I have the the ones from the pack is that they're pretty much bordeaux's. I'm glad they went back to the OG set up.

EXACTLY.

I LOVED HOW THE OG'S LOOKED ONCE THEY HAD FADED AND AGED.

I'm sure to some heads, OG is god status. ..not always the case, to me, personally.

The way the OG's faded? ..not a fan. ..not at ALL.

I wasn't a fan of the VII's in the pack, either.

Like I've seen a few heads say? ..they remind me of Bordeauxs ..but pale in comparison to Bordeauxs, IMO.
I think that VII pack is the WORST pack to drop in the last four years, BY FAR.
..BOTH those VII's from the DMP are just as worthless to me as the Orion VII. Not kidding even in the slightest.

I think the VII's that drop Saturday? ..CRUSH the pack VII's, NO contest. ..obviously JMO.
The fact they won't fade like that makes them better TO ME than the OG's, too. Blah.

I'm sure to some heads, OG is god status. ..not always the case, to me, personally.
The way the OG's faded? ..not a fan. ..not at ALL.
I wasn't a fan of the VII's in the pack, either.
Like I've seen a few heads say? ..they remind me of Bordeauxs ..but pale in comparison to Bordeauxs, IMO.
I think that VII pack is the WORST pack to drop in the last four years, BY FAR.
..BOTH those VII's from the DMP are just as worthless to me as the Orion VII. Not kidding even in the slightest.
I think the VII's that drop Saturday? ..CRUSH the pack VII's, NO contest. ..obviously JMO.
The fact they won't fade like that makes them better TO ME than the OG's, too. Blah.

QFT REPPED!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom