Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

that's the thing in my footlocker i need to enter my name and they will raffle and if your name gets called they give u a ticket and you show up at footlocker at 9 show your ticket and then u can buy the shoes so if im lucky i can buy GR shoes

Wow that sounds rough. It's not like that over here. Kinda glad :smile:

just called my go-to shoe spot for certain releases and apparently Nike is trying to ban all midnight releases. this is horrible. everybody just crashes the mall doors on morning releases and it becomes a complete crap shoot. NIKE REPS IF YOU ARE LISTENING UN-BAN THE MIDNIGHT RELEASES AND STOP BEING ON A POWER TRIP. LET US CAMP ALL DAY FOR KICKS IF WE PLEASE DAMMIT

just called my go-to shoe spot for certain releases and apparently Nike is trying to ban all midnight releases. this is horrible. everybody just crashes the mall doors on morning releases and it becomes a complete crap shoot. NIKE REPS IF YOU ARE LISTENING UN-BAN THE MIDNIGHT RELEASES AND STOP BEING ON A POWER TRIP. LET US CAMP ALL DAY FOR KICKS IF WE PLEASE DAMMIT

my exact look while reading this

Yeah the points you made in this argument are pretty stupid. I like camping too but you just sound like an idiot. No offense

8am releases > Midnight. (imo)

And all this raffle mumbo-jumbo is a dumb solution -_-.

Yep,

If you win the raffle you get the privilege just to buy a pair of basketball shoes yep

Apply that to a big ticket item like a car and it will sound so stupid.

I prefer midnight releases because very few kicks get a in store midnight release. That way I can try my luck online before lining up

Why do people keep going back to the pack VII's that came out a few years ago? Some people call them DMP VII's...i personally don't like to soil the "DMP" name by applying it to that horrible pack.

But am I the only one that felt that the VII's that came in that pack with the "Orlando VII" was the WORST rendition of these Charcoal/Raptor VII's EVER?! I don't even like to acknowledge their existence...just a glitch in the matrix

nah fam

those DMP vii's are way better quality than these Raptors everyone is about to go ape siii for

QFT.

I MUCH PREFER THE 7'S FROM THE PACK OVER THESE, 2002'S, OG.

WHAT CAN I SAY I LIKE THE 2 TONE LOOK BETTER. I'M GOOD WITH MY PAIRS FROM THE PACK AND 2002.

YOU GUYS HAVE FUN.

RAFFLES FOR GR'S? :smh:

**** it im camping in at midnight for these..... to risky waiting mf's be going thristy for jordans in the city im from....

the DMP ones are really nice, was wearing my pair today, the leather they used inside the heel lining is surprisingly nice. Feels like actual quality.

This.
Every page, someone asking for sizing.
Seriously now.

how do these run? TTS???

jk

but yea like always for me at least jordans run big i go a size down everytime.

tell me why in kobes i wear a size 10.5 and jordans a 9 and nike retro 9.5... crazy :smh:

Back
Top Bottom