Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I DMed NTNY under 30 sec and I didn't it.

I will never understand how this happens, its happened to me too why don't they do first come first serve its so stupid......

Oh I thought that's how it was conducted on a first come first serve basis.

I didn't get a DM and I did it within 45 seconds.

Still waiting on Roosevelt Field to put out their RSVP :smh:

If I don't get any RSVP then I'm going to try to buy them online, and if I don't get through with that then oh well.

Tired of this ****... having to jump through hoops of fire just for some ******g sneakers.

I still don't understand how there isn't enough to go around when all websites now do the limit of 1 per person.

Oh my god I finally got through with this twitter RSVP thing :D

I got an 11.5 and my true size is 11.5, but I'm pretty sure these run big.

Damn I didn't get to find out from others that bought their pairs already if these run big like the other VII's that dropped this year.

Yea the Nike RSVP system is basically a lose everytime.  I DMed in within 5 seconds for the Lebron South Beaches and the Yeezy's but it was no go.

Of course, I got a RSVP for the Crimson Foams when I have no interest in them. 

Ready to knock out this RSVP....... Just hoping it gets sent out fairly early so I can get on with my day.

say, my NT fam...everyone who wants these should b able to grab, numbers r looking like the varsity red iv's. plenty to go around...i wudnt evn bother trying to resell unless ur satisfied with a 30$ or so profit a pair

say, my NT fam...everyone who wants these should b able to grab, numbers r looking like the varsity red iv's. plenty to go around...i wudnt evn bother trying to resell unless ur satisfied with a 30$ or so profit a pair
Hope that's true, so I can catch a restock a week later on FNL, and use a $20 winner circle reward on em. :tongue: Same thing I did on the varsity red 4s.

NTNY RSVP open for over an hour....you would think someone who DMd under 20 seconds would get a DM back,right?....nope :smh: :lol:

No lol.. no one I know did.. 0/12334 so far on RSVPs.. everytime I send it in within 1 minute.. usually under 30 secs.. oh well lol

This RSVP wasn't like the other ones because the shoes aren't limited. Some RSVPS stayed open for a whole hour and every pair still probably won't get picked up

hoping that these are easy

boys probably spent all they money on the GMPs or probably saving up to buy a reseller pair.

Last edited:
i missed out on the rsvp for NTLA.. Can't seemed to time it well. oh well theres always the next release lol

Back
Top Bottom