Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
one of my local sneaker spots is at a mall in which police does not allow anybody enter the parking lot until they blow on the megaphone thing. from there it is about a 300M sprint to the mall entrance where they hand out the tickets. being an athlete is gonna help me on this release. gonna lace up the running shoes and book feet on these fools to grab my pack. *crosses fingers*

one of my local sneaker spots is at a mall in which police does not allow anybody enter the parking lot until they blow on the megaphone thing. from there it is about a 300M sprint to the mall entrance where they hand out the tickets. being an athlete is gonna help me on this release. gonna lace up the running shoes and book feet on these fools to grab my pack. *crosses fingers*

And they have you guys acting like chattel :smh:

Skipped the last 3 release for these ... My next 3 cops are these, the raptor 7's and the 11's in December. No hoping or wishing ima make it happen and I ain’t selling ish ... Ima rock these golden moments 6's to a jazz festival this month.

time to start planning to how get these, one spot "should" get but i bet will have like 5 packs after all the employees get done, hopefully villa gets these

Wanted to cop these but I pulled the trigger on a pair of Concords last night, so I'll most likely have to pass(unless I hit in Vegas next week) :tongue:

Was not feeling this pack, but I'm starting to come around a little bit. Still not sure if they worth it though.

Can't wait! Been so long for a Jordan Pack for me. It's all I buy these days when it comes to J's

Can't wait! Been so long for a Jordan Pack for me. It's all I buy these days when it comes to J's
indifferent.gif

Quality on this.pack looks bad. Wanted to get.one to but damn dropping nearly 400 bucks for this leather. Think its a pass for me.

I'm not happy to see that they're a limited release. Oh well, if I miss out, let it be. I prefer the real Olympic 6 and 7 that released anyway.

LOL the word LIMITED gets all the resellers excited/ I was gonna pass but now I will copped just for Trade bait or easy $$$

2 stores in my local mall already have them in the stockroom. I will do whatever it takes to get this pack. You just cant fade the 91 and 92 Jordans. They are more iconic than any other model to me. The gold VI's will be my poor mans Maroons and the gold VII's will be a great alternative shoe to the upcoming charcoals. If I can get this pack plus the olive IX's i would be content passing on the BR IV and XI.

Back
Top Bottom