Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
wait every footaction that gets them is doing a raffle or just the main footactions like 34th street?

i dont see the point in this pack i cant mess with it not for me i dont understand these jawns aint appealing if anything they shoulda jus made the oly 6 and 7 a
pack or atleast used some other shoes than the 6 and 7 idk i jus feel like they waisted their time with these when they coulda release other mikes like a grape and laney pack, some sep blue 6s and maroon 6, some 16s and 17s

laugh.gif
.  That doesnt sound bad if he really wants them tho. If i can get them for retail cool, if not no sweat.  

wait every footaction that gets them is doing a raffle or just the main footactions like 34th street?

I have a very trustworthy source high in the company and the entire company is doing raffles only, so that means footlocker and footaction all doing raffles!

Its not that serious to drop 200 extra dollars bro. Why not wait?

if your down to help me get a pair pm me but

I dont have time to camp and mostly every place is doing a raffle in my area.

I really want this pack been wanting it since December so it is that serious lol

i asked a rep and they said to check with my local store as release date gets closer. ill enter like 10 raffles if thats the case lol

i asked a rep and they said to check with my local store as release date gets closer. ill enter like 10 raffles if thats the case lol

ive never done a raffle but I assume you need to be present during the raffle correct? So you can only be at one store during the time of a raffle

not sweating too much over this pack b/c fall and winter are right around the corner where the real heat will be dropping like bombs

Going to try and get a pack, just to resell or trade for the south beaches.  I would only wear the 7's anyways.

So my boy took pics of the pack and he told me he was not impressed at all especially the 7s. He and all the employees were really disappointed because they held off other releases to get the pack instead. I dont know if they were just messing wwith me but these will be a game day decision for me.

Who's Idea was it to **** up the toe boxes of this years VIs?
Still looks sharp tho.

Also for people who think it is a general release, I have talked to several store managers who say they will not be getting any pairs. Just saying

So my boy took pics of the pack and he told me he was not impressed at all especially the 7s. He and all the employees were really disappointed because they held off other releases to get the pack instead. I dont know if they were just messing wwith me but these will be a game day decision for me.
After seeing these pics, it looks like the quality will not be the greatest. Better than most this year, which is not saying much at all, but these look nowhere near the DMPs. Shouldnt be a surprise, packs have been known for their inconsistent, shoddy quality. I actually called this a while back, then I retracted my statement when I saw official pics, now I am withdrawing the retraction

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom