Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LOL the word LIMITED gets all the resellers excited/ I was gonna pass but now I will copped just for Trade bait or easy $$$

Yeah a lot people will get caught in the hype and fall for the common okey dokes like getting scammed, trading grails, and etc.

I've been on a long NDC winning streek so hopefully it continues... If not i'll keep it moving... really not fan of majority white shoes + clear soles.

Yeah a lot people will get caught in the hype and fall for the common okey dokes like getting scammed, trading grails, and etc.
I've been on a long NDC winning streek so hopefully it continues... If not i'll keep it moving... really not fan of majority white shoes + clear soles.

I agree with you, majority white shoes with clear soles just dont go well because once that sole gets dirty or yellows the shoe will look ugly! Me personally I am going to rock the 7s to the ground and make the 6 a trophy DS

i'm not sure there gonna be that limited.  i live in Vegas and every shoe store that i know of is getting them.   When shoes are limited out here only the HOH and Niketown get them.  

by the way havent they been saying that about every shoe that comes out lately whether its Jordans or another Nike shoe that there gonna be limited?  To me its just shoe stores trying to create hype for the shoe so they sell out.   Unless it has the QS or Hyperstrike tag isnt it considered a general release?

by the way havent they been saying that about every shoe that comes out lately whether its Jordans or another Nike shoe that there gonna be limited?  To me its just shoe stores trying to create hype for the shoe so they sell out.   Unless it has the QS or Hyperstrike tag isnt it considered a general release?
no im sure they are more limited than GR.. one per customer

no im sure they are more limited than GR.. one per customer
hahah they say that for every pair of a sig shoe.   Plus if there so limited how come every online shoe store is getting them too?   Like I said when a shoe is limited out here in Vegas only HOH and Niketown get them.   Every champs, shoe palace, footlocker, finishline, mom and pop shoe stores etc are gonna be selling them out here.  That doesnt sound limited to me.   Plus normally when a shoe is a qs or a Hyperstrike only 1 or maybe 2 online stores will be selling them.   I'm sick of people over hyping a release! There gonna be a general release.  Now the Durant gold medals is another story those will be a hyperstrike.

them recent pictures look fine to me, but yall complain about every little thing, im copping, probably will camp, first time since the yeezy 2

Last edited:
I wont have anything to do, I guess I will camp out to get the ugly pack to flip for a few extra $$$...... Lol! I have never sold anything on Ebay, wish me luck.... If i cant sale, I will use as trade bait...

you mean "sell" not "sale"

Yea every store might have them but they only have like one pair per size
It depends where you live. Like   Even when a shoe is a hyperstrike in vegas the shoe store will get 2 to 3 pairs in the same size.   A regular footlocker, champs, finishline etc will get like 25 to 50 pairs of a shoe out here on general releases  which means like 2 to 4 pairs in the common sizes.  The HOH and Niketowns get like 100 to 200 pairs of a general release.    When i got the Cavs 4's which was a quick strike I was the 14th person to get them in a size 10.5 at the HOH. really though it depends where you live and if theres a big market for shoes.   I'm from West Michigan and most of the shoe stores barely carry and sig shoes.   I called a  footlocker in west michigan for my brother last week for the jordan 4's and they said they were only getting 3 pairs.  hahah.  All the footlockers in Vegas got like 30 to 40 pairs each.   So I guess it really applies to where you live. 

JUST STARTED CAMPING RIGHT NOW. BROUGHT A GENERATOR AND THE XBOX WITH THE HOT SPOT WE LIVE.

The VIs look real nice but the VIIs are wack. I wish they would have just did a reverse DMP Pack w/ black & gold XIs instead.

that guy is a ****** lol, ppl were camping wednesday at HOH for the gym greens lmao

^^^ I usually call the store I order from on Thursday before release date and ask.... If i cant cop online its a no go for me

Back
Top Bottom