Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have no idea what a 5th grader does with $200 a month...aint enough now and laters, skittles, tropical fruit bubblelicious, reese's cups, nor pretzle m&m's on earth for a 5th grader to burn through that kinda money.

Hat tip to homie if he's telling the truth...silver spooning in the hood is whats up. Shoulda copped a power wheels though...eff that bus

Granted, the allowance was insane, however, it's not far fetched. Do you not see what toddlers are rocking now a days? $50 pair of shoes they grow out of in a month.

I know when I was in catholic school, I was slangin candy from the .99 cent store.

I don't know why I didn't buy candy and stuff..... every since I was little I had this weird obsession with shoes.. I used to draw shoes on everything and even collected eastbay catalogs, maybe that's where it came from, idk... But at 10 all i wanted to do was get shoes, talk about shoes, and draw shoes... I think my son is the same way, he is five and knows the actual names of Jordans, not the numbers, but the names, like taxis, aquas, and ect.... He is only 5 and wont even start kindergarten till later this month... P.S. before anyone goes there, yes he knows his reading and math also....

Whats up with the prices jacking up every package they release? Im losing interest in jordans just due to the price. guess I stop at target and start collecting the starter shoes.
mean.gif

I don't know why I didn't buy candy and stuff..... every since I was little I had this weird obsession with shoes.. I used to draw shoes on everything and even collected eastbay catalogs, maybe that's where it came from, idk... But at 10 all i wanted to do was get shoes, talk about shoes, and draw shoes... I think my son is the same way, he is five and knows the actual names of Jordans, not the numbers, but the names, like taxis, aquas, and ect.... He is only 5 and wont even start kindergarten till later this month... P.S. before anyone goes there, yes he knows his reading and math also....

Cool story.

Just got off a live chat with a NDC rep, they WILL be getting them on the 18th for an 8 am release.

God those VIs are raw as hell. I wanted them as beaters first but now I am definitely going to have to grab em down the line and ice them for a while

Granted, the allowance was insane, however, it's not far fetched. Do you not see what toddlers are rocking now a days? $50 pair of shoes they grow out of in a month.
I know when I was in catholic school, I was slangin candy from the .99 cent store.
LOL I was raised by my aunt and uncle for a long *** time, my dad was good at bootlegging ****. I used to slang adobe photoshop and early copies of movies. My dad knew about it and told me to be careful, he didnt care about bootlegging. But then people started catching on to how to download movies. No matter, photoshop was my money maker anyway. Movies only went for a couple dollars. Photoshop went for $30 a pop! I told a lot of people who weren't as tech savvy that it was one time use and the code would only work on one coputer. When I bought new shoes and video games my aunt and uncle would ask where I got the money, so I told em my mom and dad. Then my mom asked where I got the money and I would tell her my aunt and uncle. :lol:

Last edited:
Automatic cop 2 packages atleast connect has me down 4 2. Feels good passed on the Varsity Red 4 for these:smokin

2 WEEKS AWAY!!!!!!! Cant wait!!!Just found out that the FTL FNL FTA Chains Will ONLY be doing RAFFLES with their pairs and that all pairs are accounted for so employees cant hold them either! I hate raffles -__- I hope I am able to get these, would definitely make this birthday one to remember! Looking like its a general limited release because I grip of stores are getting them!

Back
Top Bottom