Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Everyone who is planning on getting a pair, make sure to look them over before buying! This is what a few of my pairs at the store I work at look like. It is terrible!

This is what I'm talking about. :lol:

No thank you, JB.

Just a guess but maybe the 1s that got the Nike Air on the tongue will come with the Nike box while the rest with the jumpman will have the AJ wings box.

Last edited:
Yeah, that box sealed the deal for me. Buying the 'Knicks 1's' or 'Melo 1's', whatever you wanna call 'em. I'm gonna just say 'Melo 1's' only because of the number 7 on the inside.

That being a 7 or a Melo PE is iffy at best. The whole reason for both of these dropping on 1/5 seems clear: to honor MJ wearing the white/red/black pair at the Garden. The "Knicks 1's" are an ode to wearing the 1's at the garden, not to Melo. Wouldn't there be some other nod to him other than a stem that may or may not be a 7 if that was what it was all about? Just my take on it.

Everyone who is planning on getting a pair, make sure to look them over before buying! This is what a few of my pairs at the store I work at look like. It is terrible!

good old JB. Atleast theyre consistant with this poor manufacturing. passing on these before this pic, Im without a doubt passing now.

I'd prefer they retro the UNC colorway.

That being a 7 or a Melo PE is iffy at best. The whole reason for both of these dropping on 1/5 seems clear: to honor MJ wearing the white/red/black pair at the Garden. The "Knicks 1's" are an ode to wearing the 1's at the garden, not to Melo. Wouldn't there be some other nod to him other than a stem that may or may not be a 7 if that was what it was all about? Just my take on it.

Pretty sure I tried saying this a while back and got shut down for some reason

Just ordered the Knicks 1s from City Sole. Not coming out in Canada from what I understand, and $180 shipped is basially retail + tax so I ain't complaining :smokin

I'm tired of settling with jordan brand. They'll release these in the fashion I want eventually. If they never do then screw it, Money saved.

never had a pair of 1s and this was going to be my first cop.....that toebox picture kinda puts me on the fence might just save instead for playoff 13s

I don't see why the 1's aren't that popular. I love them and definitely will add these to my collection.

JB is such a tease. Watch within a year or two they release these with nike air logo on the tongue.lol

Last edited:
I got an email today from JJ saying there's a Jordan Retro I '97 releasing on NYE.

What Jordan is that??! Somebody school thekid...thanks!

Nevermind...Google told me. Those red joints that are inspired by the XIII's. I'm intrigued, but I think they're limited so I'll pass. Some clown is going to camp for them and I'm not havin it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom