Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

NT is NEVER satisfied. NEVER.
:lol: :smh:

It's true.I'd rather have these than the mid tops.

Exactly. They don't have stupid patent leather, they're not mids, AND they're only $110 which is a friggin' steal. I can care less about the Jumpman on the heel or the lack of Nike Air on the tongue. These are good in my book and I will be copping multiple pairs.

I seriously thought most would have this logic, but suprized about the first world problems in Nike Air not being on the shoe.

The first shoes I bought with my own money were the patent leather versions in '03. Def will be had. I beat those shoes in middle school.

Exactly. They don't have stupid patent leather, they're not mids, AND they're only $110 which is a friggin' steal. I can care less about the Jumpman on the heel or the lack of Nike Air on the tongue. These are good in my book and I will be copping multiple pairs.
That's also the general idea of my initial post. If I was JB I would put a JumpMan on them to. Mike trying to set his family up to be independent.

I seriously thought most would have this logic, but suprized about the first world problems in Nike Air not being on the shoe.
The first shoes I bought with my own money were the patent leather versions in '03. Def will be had. I beat those shoes in middle school.
Honestly, you're the type of consumer JB caters to now...just happy to have a chance at buying a poorly done retro. Can't say I'm mad, makes it easier to pass on JB releases.

NT is NEVER satisfied. NEVER.
Because this time around we have good reason to be disappointed. It's not like we're asking for some random sample to be released. We're asking that they be released as close to original form like the blk/royals will be released a month later. JB shows they can do it for some 1s but not these? That doesn't make sense in my book.

nike doesnt cater to consumers they cater to their investors thats why they put out garbage and skimp out on materials to increase profit margins.

Honestly, you're the type of consumer JB caters to now...just happy to have a chance at buying a poorly done retro. Can't say I'm mad, makes it easier to pass on JB releases.

JB doesn't cater to me. They cater to all of you. Guys like you complain about wanting Nike Air so much, yet turn a blind eye to the Jumpman badging on the 3's, 4's, 5's & 6's. Save that talk for someone who cares.Fyi I already have a red Nike Air tag to replace the Jumpman. So no I'm not happy about the lack of Nike Air. But instead of being a grown *** whining bout it, lk you. I plan on fixing the problem myself.

Last edited:
Don't understand why JB is dropping a retro every week.
No rest at all.
frown.gif
really making it hard for me to keep up

Clearly they have a strategy in place to see sales growth and to see how far they can take retros. They can always scale back, but if they can sell these out every week, why not do it? For me it doesn't mean getting every release but focusing on what I really want most. If you are lucky enough to double up on a pair now and then it's easy to make trades to get something you decide you missed out on down the road.

Will cop. One of the few NOT complaining. Seems like every two weeks I'm copping new J's. oh well....still excited for these and the fire red 5s next month. Hope it's not high on everyone's radar so that it'll be an easy cop

the whole nike air discussion is kind of hit and miss for retro's beyond the 1, but the 1's should stay true to nike and nike alone, why have a big nike swoosh on the sides of the shoe and then some random jumpman. Wouldn't it be like nike suddenly putting rasheed wallace's logo on the nike air force 1's

the whole nike air discussion is kind of hit and miss for retro's beyond the 1, but the 1's should stay true to nike and nike alone, why have a big nike swoosh on the sides of the shoe and then some random jumpman. Wouldn't it be like nike suddenly putting rasheed wallace's logo on the nike air force 1's
Happened only once.
airjordanplatinumi01_2.jpg

Happened only once.
airjordanplatinumi01_2.jpg
and those couldn't be GIVEN away, hence JB wised up and left da jordan I with da swoosh.

now if we kept NOT buying butchered retros they would've been smelled da coffee but ya keep copping garbage and they'll keep putting it out.

Everyone who is planning on getting a pair, make sure to look them over before buying! This is what a few of my pairs at the store I work at look like. It is terrible!

^^^^Dude that is horrible!!  I would be pissed if I got those.  And if you order online..... man, I hope not.

Damn the shape looks amazing!

Just wish JB would of included the NIKE AIR branding and blank heel, but I'll live without it.

They did bring back the OG-style box (although GS sizes will get the NIKE SWOOSH logos on it).

Plus, retail is $110.

Easy cop for me.

Back
Top Bottom