Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

JB is such a tease. Watch within a year or two they release these with nike air logo on the tongue.lol

Yeah, but you're gonna have to jump thru hoops of fire to cop the limited 3k pairs they release inside Alcatraz, which requires consumers to swim miles, unto the island for an opportunity to buy ....at $200 :lol:

thats because citysole went from being the trusted jordan/nike dealer with great prices to your common internet reseller scum....

Smh really? City sole used to be my place. Now they're taking advantage.

Oh what the mighty dollar will do

Makes no sense. You would think they would further mark up the more limited Knicks 1's and sell the Chicago's at retail or +$10 or something.

thats because citysole went from being the trusted jordan/nike dealer with great prices to your common internet reseller scum....
Smh really? City sole used to be my place. Now they're taking advantage.

Oh what the mighty dollar will do
This is the story of countless sites hardly any sites let you get shoes early close to retail let alone a Jordan sig

31st- nothing
5th - Bulls & Knicks 1's

False...these come out on the 31st:

Anyone know if Finishline will be releasing these in-store or are they online only?

yea but no one gives a damn about those :lol:

Why did Nike have those kids working their little fingers to the bone for these :smh:

HA! You know how JB does...they always do like a "teaser" at the end of the year for what next year's kickoff will be. This is just to get the clowns salivating for the bred XIII's...

Can't eem front though, i don't think they're half bad...I mean, I'm not coppin or anything, but they're much better than say, the Joker III's, for example...

Yall think we'll be able to just walk up in a store at the mall and cop these.. I aint tryna stress and do lil tricks n **** jumpin thru hoops online to cop a pair like the 11s. don't get me wrong i did what i had to do to get my pair lol just dont wanna do it again. i need these tho

im talkin bout the redwhite

Last edited:
Orange County peeps...just called HOH Costa Mesa and they said they're not getting these, but they are getting the Knicks colorway, FCFS. Lakewood HOH will get them though, FCFS as well. Didn't ask them about the Knicks as I am not interested in those. And FL in Laguna Hills Mall isn't getting these either.

So the chicago I's next week will not have nikeair on tongue..while the knicks will. Correct? And if so, why the **** would jb do that??

Back
Top Bottom