Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I've actually found them to be helpful. What other responses do want? Should they go to your door and fix the shoe for you on behalf of Nike?

do you buy shoes that are bigger than your actual size? I would think the creasing would be higher up towards the mesh/net area.

nope, i went down half a size for the newer retros.
i wore a 11 for early 2000 models, for the recent ones i went for 10.5

I respect your opinion, but the Eastbay Reps are just trying to help. We all know there's been overwhelming complaints about the quality for this release. I can't fault Eastbay for trying to help address their customer's disappointment in the product they received. I even saw Eastbay rep a few pages back offer to help with a refund so the consumer doesn't get charged the return shipping (don't recall their exact policy but i think they give you back your purchase price and tax less a $6-7 return shipping fee). It's refreshing that a retailer is in here trying to keep their customers happy. Do you see Nike, Footlocker or Finishline responding to people's questions on Niketalk? 
Well said.
glasses.gif

very immature :smh:

Eastbay doesn't need to be up here trying to help people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please refrain from the use of profanity and attacking other members.
A member was just suspended for an irresponsible remark which was certainly out of line.

Remember, Eastbay supports us as a free service. If you dont like their service, then dont use them. Period.
We dont see Nike, Finishline, etc Reps on here helping with orders. Appreciate it while it lasts.

A member was just suspended for an irresponsible remark which was certainly out of line.

Remember, Eastbay supports us as a free service. If you dont like their service, then dont use them. Period.
We dont see Nike, Finishline, etc Reps on here helping with orders. Appreciate it while it lasts.

PREACH BROTHA!

Couldn't have said that any better.

You give NT'ers an inch, and they want a mile.

Ordered a pair from footlocker on release day. I get a message saying my shoes are even more delayed due to a derailed train. Anyone else expericence this, after already being told they would ship out 5 days later then they were suppose to. Sounds very suspect.

Ordered a pair from footlocker on release day. I get a message saying my shoes are even more delayed due to a derailed train. Anyone else expericence this, after already being told they would ship out 5 days later then they were suppose to. Sounds very suspect.
That's just ridiculous, i would be so pissed.  Ive had my pair for over a week now

That's weird. If you decide to cancel them, Soleheaven still has a full size run, just use the VATREFUND code and you should be able to get them for around $165 shipped.

They get there in 4 days too.

Makes me wish I would have waited and saved a few bucks :lol:

Last edited:
My friends swear that he can get the Air Jordan IV.. In his size 9.. Whenever he want from eastbay..

I laughed in his face..

Look like you got a pair that was tried on and then returned by another customer...

sorry to hear about your pair man. Those just look like garbage. I understand creasing is natural but they should not be coming like that. Haha fire red IV's don't deserve the pre tumbled treatment.

Richards :lol:
I didn't even know they copped Jordan's like that. I thought they got all the team Jordan's not retros
You can also use a coupon for $15 off + free shipping so it's $145 to your door. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the coupon code so just Google it. Good luck!

My pair from crooked tongues came in this week. They look pretty good. Not prewrinkled Wish I would have waited for the fnl restock. A few comparison pics. Both are size 12

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom