Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
worn my 4s today with my nephew wearing his, cant complain. threw the shields in the toes and came home with no creases .

Yeah the JumpmAn still doesn't look right. Copped the blk/cements at sportmart back in the day lol Would have copped 2 pair but didn't want to get in trouble with my wife. Had 2 pairs of 99 white cements but sold them. Wish I hadn't

I have a pair I'd wore for an evening but want to return them to a nikestore..I cleaned them up pretty well but light stains on the sole..can I return them still and say they're too tight?

^ keep em man. imagine if they put them back up on the shelves, and another person buys them thinking they were brand new. i wouldn't want to pay $160 for some used sneakers— especially after seeing the quality issues on a lot of these.

^ keep em man. imagine if they put them back up on the shelves, and another person buys them thinking they were brand new. i wouldn't want to pay $160 for some used sneakers— especially after seeing the quality issues on a lot of these.

they wont put them back on the shelves if they are used. nikes policy is that you can return a pair of shoes for any reason within 30 days of purchase.

I just returned my pre creased pair yesterday at a Nike Running store. I hope Nike doesn't try to sell these again. Someone will be very disappointed if they paid $160+ tax for the pair I returned.

A person should inspect his sneakers before every purchase.

Just got my 10 after selling my 9.5 because it was to tight........look real dope can't wait to bust these bad boys out

Damn you guys making me want to look at my pair now. Stood in line for these and still havent opened the box

Tried them on the day after the release and put them in my closet, and went to put them on today to wear them for the night and they were already showing signs of starting to crease on the right shoe... wtf. Was so mad that I didn't even end up wearing them.

got my pair from FNL i just noticed that it is missing that black "Air-Sole" sticker anybody else have a box without the sticker? and where did you get your pair from?

Also why do these come with different cardboard shoe trees instead of the ones used with the White cement/Milt blue (shoe trees with the wrapping paper)? anybody got the same?

Last edited:
Yeah same. All Js i copped from footlocker that were in pristine condition had the quality control sticker. MY hot garbage jordan 4s white/reds did not have the sticker and look beat.

Damn you guys making me want to look at my pair now. Stood in line for these and still havent opened the box

How could you not look at your shoes on release date?

I always do.

I'm too OCD to just walk out the store without seeing how the shoes are looking before I spend my money.

You have a right, right?

>D

Yeah same. All Js i copped from footlocker that were in pristine condition had the quality control sticker. MY hot garbage jordan 4s white/reds did not have the sticker and look beat.

the rectangle "Air Sole" sticker at the bottom of the box?

My pair don't have the sticker on the box, but there weren't really any creases but size tag was positioned higher and it had loose glue that was still sticky to the touch. Overall not bad

i've worn mine for a combined total of maybe 4 hours, with minimal walking... and they already look like i've been wearing them for months. (no scuffs etc, but they stretched out instantly and are visibly "worn" -- i realize that's what shoes are for, but i like to actually WEAR them before they look WORN)

I wasnt planning on coping a pair but ended up doing so. I visited my local HOH during the Jordan Retro Restock looking for a pair of 6s.They were sold out and just settle for these.

Wow wore mine today and now they hella creased......but I wear my shoes so no complaints here. Creases are inevitable.

Back
Top Bottom