Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Well it looks like FNL didn't cancel on me this time 
nerd.gif

So I just got off the phone with Eastbay, and the rep told me since my order still says "1 unit backordered until 8/*****12" then I will only get the pair if Nike does provide Eastbay with the additional pairs they promised.

Apparently Eastbay's full order of these was never delivered, so we may be looking at some cancellations from them.

I got an order confirmation from NDC for 2 11.5s but nothing else and nothing showing in my order profile for these. Picked up an 11 and a 11.5 in person at finish line, and the manager said he has two more 10.5s for me. if anyone is in need let me know.

So I just got off the phone with Eastbay, and the rep told me since my order still says "1 unit backordered until 8/*****12" then I will only get the pair if Nike does provide Eastbay with the additional pairs they promised.

Apparently Eastbay's full order of these was never delivered, so we may be looking at some cancellations from them.

backordered is nothing new for eastbay. hopefully, eastbayrep hops on here and helps you with your order. honestly, id imagine your chances are very good with eastbay. these were a GR and there are pairs still out there. that + canceled orders and you should be fine.

i just looked at my account and it says Ready To Ship but I never got the backordered message.

Sounds like the rep you spoke was more honest. I got the same 'backorder' status, but the Eastbay rep told me they will start processing the backorders once the 2nd shipment arrives, not IF the 2nd shipment arrives. I'm not feeling like my order will be filled, crossing fingers on a restock.

1st post, I copped the day of release some stores wanted $220 startin off, went 2 Champs got the only size 12 for $175. I agree with everyone there are minor creases on the toe box but, I'm used 2 Jordan's quality at this point. 

Last edited:
1st post, I copped they day of release some stores wanted $220 startin off, went 2 Champs got the only size for $175. I agree with everyone there are minor creases on the toe box, but I'm used 2 Jordan's quality at dis point. 

Your retail places are charging more than retail???? that sounds shady as ever....

Your retail places are charging more than retail???? that sounds shady as ever....
Lmao. You think that's bad? I went into a shop that was asking $250 for these. I told him to keep his pair and went over to FTL and copped at retail with ease. Morons.

Also just got my tracking number for my order via Eastbay. (Chose the 2 day shipping since I get it free) Says it should be here by Wed.

Last edited:
Mostly Mom n Pops stores, stores like Footlocker, Champs, and Athletes Foot can afford to sell them at retail. I'm just happy I was able to get a pair. 

we complain but we still buy them so we are accepting mediocrity.... 

I hear you. But I dont accept mediocrity. I only have 4 Jordans opposed to the 100+ something I had 3 years ago, because I wasnt going to deal with cheap shoes anymore. Most who remember the good ol days dont buy today.

not to be a jerk and by your post count i cant tell you been here awhile but come on jb has had horrible quality for what almost 10 years now and no changes
they only listen to dollars and cents my friend

True. But JB knows or else they wouldnt have came out with the Banned 1s with Nike Air, because they hear their consumers b & moan about Nike Air, or the 2011 3's what were dubbed as "higher quality" then years prior which was a smack to the face because they know they can do better. Quality may never be the same, but I dont see whats the problem having consumers voice their negative opinions, because nobody on JB forum told someone to stop saying how much they like the quality. Better to go dont swinging, opposed to taking it willingly.

Last edited:
Anyone that got confirmation from NDC get tracking yet?

Nope. Im a bit scared becuase my order starts with a capital "O" :frown:

Now about the wrinkling, its just how the leather is. I see alot of newbies dont remember the 06 release had almost exactly the same issue. But at least It was 40% cheaper in '06

Back
Top Bottom