Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
It's where I usually cop, and I'm good as long as I get there before 6am...but the store is under new management as of the Oly 7 release and these past 2 releases have been kind of wack, I've told y'all about the Fire Reds but with the Oly 7's I called in to see how many pairs they had dude said about 200 so i figured I didn't have to go too early, turns out they only had 80 something pairs smh...good thing my boy held me down or I would have been heated...

Changed my opinion on these after walking around in them for most of the day. I only have a small wrinkle on the toe box and after comparing with my military's more these are a bit sturdier but almost as comfortable. Most of these people complaining should've either checked their pair for the paint and creases or passed if you're that hurt about it. 

Last edited:
Sounds like pretty much everyone who wanted a pair was able to cop. This is how all releases should be. JB gets their money, retailers still get their sales, consumers get what they want, everyone wins.

:lol: @ people calling this release a flop.
Anyways, I'm happy I picked these up.
As far as colorway goes, these are right next to the Black Cements for the best colorway.
Just incredible.
And thats why we are dealing with the crap quality.

Durabuck Bred VIs > Fire Reds > Nubuck Breds

For those of u still looking for a pair soleheaven still has a lot of sz's and with the exchange rate it should be abt $178 shipped. No paypal tho only credit cards.

I'm glad I was able to grab a pair :smokin

I just wish they had the same leather as the white cements. Some of yall might not agree but I prefer the stiff leather.

I think people have every right to complain if they're spending their hard-earned money on a pair of shoes that comes flawed right out of the box.
im not talking about that kind of complaining

im talking about complaining just off the little stuff

people act like shoes are supposed to be durable forever

most shoes crease but at times more than others

shoes are not made like they were in the 90s

companies spend less to save and then charge us more money

Last edited:
What does a flop have to do with us?
Are we copping shoes because it sold out in seconds?
Or
We copping because we like that shoe?
ME... im copping because I like the shoe.
It should make no difference to you if a shoe sells out within seconds..... as long as you cop and you like the shoe then its all saucy.
See a shoe sit for hours....... that how it should be, thats how it use to be. I have no problem with that.
AND last thing!
FUNNY how you cats on here saying you copped now because back in 2006 you didnt like the MARS LOGO!
PLEASE all yall calls was D riding that tacky asss. sss logo. There was only a few of us on here that was hating on it.
Keep it real, yall wasnt in it back then, thats all.
True **** bout the coppin. But about the logo, I think it's nicer with it.

I'm glad I was able to grab a pair :smokin
I just wish they had the same leather as the white cements. Some of yall might not agree but I prefer the stiff leather.
2usc42d.jpg

I agree. That stiff non creasing leather >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I need more kicks like that in my life. Worn the WC 20-30 times and they are almost in the same condition as my worn for 30 seconds Fire Reds

Back
Top Bottom