Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
The ongoing talk about creasing is a joke. What the hell do you expect on a shoe? I cant help but SMMFH and laugh everytime I hear someone mention creases. Maybe you guys should float down the street instead of walk. lol

I personally don't think these took so long to sell out because people were burnt out, these shoes look great. Talked to one of the workers at NikeLA about how they didn't get their shipment. He said the reason almost everyone got through on RSVP is because they had so many pairs coming in, He said due to resellers on these they'll sell like the military IV's (which i believe) I feel if someone waits a couple weeks I wouldn't be suprised if you could cop a pair for $150. To me this seemed like a general release as you really could've copped multiple pairs online with different cards, etc.

The ongoing talk about creasing is a joke. What the hell do you expect on a shoe? I cant help but SMMFH and laugh everytime I hear someone mention creases. Maybe you guys should float down the street instead of walk. lol

Message boards are mostly used for consumers to express how they feel. companies look over the responses and if people don't express their frustration how will they ever know what they were doing wrong?

Accepting mediocrity from a million dollar company capable of making high quality shoes is inexcusable. they outta explain how they feel.

Truth

Message boards are mostly used for consumers to express how they feel. companies look over the responses and if people don't express their frustration how will they ever know what they were doing wrong?
Accepting mediocrity from a million dollar company capable of making high quality shoes is inexcusable. they outta explain how they feel.
we complain but we still buy them so we are accepting mediocrity.... 

Classic colorway, easy copy.  Next year everyone is going to regret passing on these.  Truth is, most people are just broke-on-Jordans by now.  I can't remember a year in which SO MANY must-cops released.  All the 4's, 12's, Olympic CW's, and topping it off with the BRED XI's?  Not to mention all the 90's Nike Retros coming out.  It's just too much.  I know I wavered on whether I wanted to drop another $175 on shoes, but in the end my addiction made me.

Next year is going to be much, much worse.  JB should be releasing a few V's, already dropping a BRED 13 to kick of the year, probably dropping the Columbia XI's......I am going to be the next Warren Sapp sadly. 
ohwell.gif

What does a flop have to do with us?

Are we copping shoes because it sold out in seconds?

Or

We copping because we like that shoe?

ME... im copping because I like the shoe.

It should make no difference to you if a shoe sells out within seconds..... as long as you cop and you like the shoe then its all saucy.

See a shoe sit for hours....... that how it should be, thats how it use to be. I have no problem with that.

AND last thing!

FUNNY how you cats on here saying you copped now because back in 2006 you didnt like the MARS LOGO!

PLEASE all yall calls was D riding that tacky asss. sss logo. There was only a few of us on here that was hating on it.

Keep it real, yall wasnt in it back then, thats all.

ZnqQ5.gif

On point... most of the people claiming this is a flop are either resellers, hype beasts or new to the hobby.

not to be a jerk and by your post count i cant tell you been here awhile but come on jb has had horrible quality for what almost 10 years now and no changes
they only listen to dollars and cents my friend

not to be a jerk and by your post count i cant tell you been here awhile but come on jb has had horrible quality for what almost 10 years now and no changes
they only listen to dollars and cents my friend
agree. Its a shame. The bigger shame though is that we still buy them and accept this sub-par quality. Thats what happens when you get nostalgic about a shoe you had over 20yrs ago. Takes you back to the good old days when buying Jordans meant something. I miss those days.

We know creases happen but your new shoes shouldnt come with any creases.

The JB quality and creasing talk recycles over and over again with these new members.
Get over it.
Yes it does happen and i mention it because i want to see if others are getting there shoes with creases too.    With that said I still cop damn near every retro that drops unless its a ugly colorway.  

Easiest cop I've had in years.. straight walk in walk out lol.. btw I'm new here in nt.. how do u post pics?

anyone else tired of getting 20 instragram updates a day with some lames trying to get these off? dudes posts 6 pairs talking about "NEED THESE GONE ASAP" well maybe you should have just bought one pair for your damn self :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom