Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Good work...Nostradamus...
I was in Brooklyn last week and EVERY store had Olympic 6s and 7s...did those flop?
Just because a shoe doesn't sell out in New York city or sell 100% nationwide in a matter of hours...that makes it a flop?
This community prides itself on being the leader in sneaker knowledge on the Internet...yet, knuckleheads continue to make ignorant statements such as this...makes the entire community seem of lesser importance when statements like this are not commended as ridiculous...
Flop? Really? Get outta here...
There is not a shoe in this industry that will sell as many units in this entire month as this one shoe will sell in a matter of hours this morning...
JM

It is a FLOP they still got some sizes up at footlocker site.
and i bet you they gonna have a "magical" restock

CowColor.. You For real?? Once again JM Well Said.... that's that problem according to these cats unless is some Limited hypebeast total sell out with reseller price in an hour its a flop... SMDH.. Yes this was an easy easy cop.. but don't worry by the end of this week end most sites will be out, AND after the Medal Pack the rest will be gone as well.. Just the Military 4's did...

It is a FLOP they still got some sizes up at footlocker site.
and i bet you they gonna have a "magical" restock

Another asinine statement!:smh:...Few Sizes left does not equal Flop....That is the hypebeast in you talking, take an econ class and then you will realize that even Jordan D'rises are not flops

Okay as for the creasing issue. My WC run a little big because i didnt cop a 5 size down and they STILL refuse to crease. The 20 steps i took in the new joints resulted in more creases than the WCs that I have worn at least 20x

I prefer leather that doesnt crease. Don't care if they are less comfortable. They don't get retired as fast, and if I am going to buy a shoe at 174 after tax you best believe that is what I truly care about. As for the kid I promised I'd take pics for, give me 15 mins for my phone to charge

CowColor.. You For real?? Once again JM Well Said.... that's that problem according to these cats unless is some Limited hypebeast total sell out with reseller price in an hour its a flop... SMDH.. Yes this was an easy easy cop.. but don't worry by the end of this week end most sites will be out, AND after the Medal Pack the rest will be gone as well.. Just the Military 4's did...

Watch almost all chain sites will have a "magical" full size run within this month watch.

They had crazy restocks for the milt 4's they had a full size restock during the 4th of july on NDC and another restock last saturday during the USA kd 4 release and JJ had a full size restock 2 weeks ago

my local footlocker actually still had a few pairs left for the milt 4's

Another asinine statement!:smh:...Few Sizes left does not equal Flop....That is the hypebeast in you talking, take an econ class and then you will realize that even Jordan D'rises are not flops

Nowadays if chain stores within America still have pairs up on the site hours after drop it is a FLOP

Its the SAME shoe they released it 3 times already within this year this is the 4th time its just a different color most people are tired of it. So thats why you see some many people posting they pass and that is why it is a FLOP

Last edited:
Oly 6's??? they sold out on online sites nation wide 6's were gone on NDC in less than 10 minutes excluding overseas sites like natterjacks
They've been restocked numerous times since then...
I will when my pair comes in.....
I'm thinking about selling my mars.....they are cracked up
I probably won't remember to check back with the thread...can you shoot me a PM when you get them?

I dont understand why people do all this talk about quality and creasing. When they came out in 88 they creased if you wore them so what is the big deal now. I think one person complains then everybody catches on and does the same. Quality might not be the same but you have to relize the shoe came out in 88 so its not gonna be exactely the same so much has happened with shoes from then to now. one person complains about quality then everybody does. It could be nothing wrong with the shoe at all but somebody will find a reason..wheres the people complaining about the quality of lebrons or kds..u never here that because nobody has set that mark of keep complaining so others follow and do it jus cause. Some of you guys are young and never had a pair of shoes in the 90s or early 2000 to even know or see the differnece but you go and buy htem and complain. Heres a hint..the stores get the shoes sometimes a 1-2 weeks before they release...go and ask to see them and they will show you then you will know..this creases thing is way outta control if it didnt crease then you would say the leather is too tuff or something..go put some cement on ya feet and you will never have to worry bout creases again!!

They've been restocked numerous times since then...

I probably won't remember to check back with the thread...can you shoot me a PM when you get them?

yeah i seen the restocks but they always went fast unlike the milt 4's all retros have restocks sometimes it just a small amount, even limited shoes like the WTK's

As promised.

All over the midsole dents and such
2v9rhy0.jpg

Scratches and sloppy work too
t0kz7b.jpg

Honest to my mom, swear to god, hope to die, if i am lying may lightning come down and strike me right now! I took twenty steps to the closest mirror and back. THATS IT and this is what I get
5dm58j.jpg

15r1cpc.jpg

mv2a9f.jpg

But hey if I wanted to justify my purchase I wouldve done this as well
2udumw2.jpg

keep in mind my equally beat up WC have been worn at least 20x. And I forgot to take a pic of the toebox

Had no intention of getting these, but walked into FL in Northridge at 3:00 and grabbed a 12. I guess it was meant to be. Champs still had a 12 also.

Peace.

This release is only a flop IF you planned on reselling at a crazy price. As far as quality issues, I gotta see if mine ship and work from there. The more JB sells they better they feel. You know JB still profits if these hit sales racks right?

yeah i seen the restocks but they always went fast unlike the milt 4's all retros have restocks sometimes it just a small amount, even limited shoes like the WTK's

the restocks on website are just them reselling canceled orders from the release night

Last edited:
As promised.
All over the midsole dents and such
2v9rhy0.jpg

Scratches and sloppy work too
t0kz7b.jpg

Honest to my mom, swear to god, hope to die, if i am lying may lightning come down and strike me right now! I took twenty steps to the closest mirror and back. THATS IT and this is what I get
5dm58j.jpg

15r1cpc.jpg

mv2a9f.jpg

But hey if I wanted to justify my purchase I wouldve done this as well
2udumw2.jpg

keep in mind my equally beat up WC have been worn at least 20x. And I forgot to take a pic of the toebox

doesn't seem that bad imo *shrugs*

Mine were stained and the toe box pre-creased OOTB:
Mine were stained too. I spent 30 mins cleaning it and that scratched the leather in places :smh: My toebox didnt come precreased but the twenty steps I took in the shoe made it almost as bad as yours.

Last edited:
how long were the military IV's in stock on NDC? i see they are out of stokc now :frown:

Back
Top Bottom