Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 284786
So my girl calls me and tells me that she got me the new jordans. She knows how much i Iike 3s and how disappointed I was I could not get the Royal 1 last week. She shows up with the 3s and surprises me with the 1s. Still in shock. Just wanted to share.

Last edited:
Drought.jpg

smh damn there is a royal 1 drought out here and we thirsty with no well or pond to drink from

i m lookin to deep because i have 3 pairs?ok.i worry because what 100 people say over here(the 100 that follow the whole thread) will affect the price on my listing?ok.you win x 2.got me there sherlock.im out.
Real talk though people on here like this guy make me sick.  They try to be all cool in threads and are really only here contributing b/c their sole motivation lies from buying shoes to sell them.  This guy is the epitome of what is wrong with a lot of people on here and with buying shoes in general.  Guarantee you'd help this guy out and he would not return the favor; prob the type to try and profit off his friends and family too.

Real talk though people on here like this guy make me sick.  They try to be all cool in threads and are really only here contributing b/c their sole motivation lies from buying shoes to sell them.  This guy is the epitome of what is wrong with a lot of people on here and with buying shoes in general.  Guarantee you'd help this guy out and he would not return the favor; prob the type to try and profit off his friends and family too.

talkin about me fam?

oh great.go at it.it seems like you know a lot about me.I ll let you to it.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Exactly my whole point.  You and others like you come on here and use your corny lil smoking faces and frowning faces and your mad pics and it's all the same ****.  People call you out and all you do is just deflect from the fact that YOU ARE A RESELLER and that is your sole motivation.  NEVER SEEN YOU TRY AND HELP ANYBODY OUT OR EVEN CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING OF VALUE OTHER THAN TO ALWAYS SAY "NAWNAW THE PRICE WILL SETTLE AT BLAHBLAH AND NAW MAN THESE ARE SUPER LIMITED ONLY AND EVERY OTHER THING TO DRIVE UP YOUR EBAY PRICES".  In the end, you might think you hustling out there in Greece but you really hustlin backwards.  You probably don't even wear Jordans.

Exactly my whole point.  You and others like you come on here and use your corny lil smoking faces and frowning faces and your mad pics and it's all the same ****.  People call you out and all you do is just deflect from the fact that YOU ARE A RESELLER and that is your sole motivation.  NEVER SEEN YOU TRY AND HELP ANYBODY OUT OR EVEN CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING OF VALUE OTHER THAN TO ALWAYS SAY "NAWNAW THE PRICE WILL SETTLE AT BLAHBLAH AND NAW MAN THESE ARE SUPER LIMITED ONLY AND EVERY OTHER THING TO DRIVE UP YOUR EBAY PRICES".  In the end, you might think you hustling out there in Greece but you really hustlin backwards.  You probably don't even wear Jordans.

:rofl:

jordans...?like...you mean.... jerseys ?

View media item 278451

pm me if you know a good place to cop GS sizes still .. or lower resale ..

FINALLY got the wifee to try ones bought her chicagos but wanna get her guccis and royals to match me too ... now i need to get chicagos again (sold mine before i even wore to a close friend who wanted em badly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom